List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:14AM, Views: 3515050, Replies: 21140
    « 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 » »| page:
    #16781   2013/05/21 07:49PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Quote Coonfoot: I know most of you that post here are Adam and Sharon fans and want them to be together. It seems the writers are not going there though and I wanted to comment on the scene between Sharon and Nick in yesterday's US episode. It was so touching to me and you could clearly see that Sharon still loves Nick deep down. I like Adam and if the writers go there with Sharon and Adam, I will still root for them, but that scene with her and Nick brought back so many good memories of my favorite couple. Sharon Case is such a dynamic actress and can pull emotions from me like no other actress can, no matter who they pair her with.

That is the truth, she's a great actress.

#16782   2013/05/21 08:38PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote canada gal: Hey something happened on today's cdn epi. Choloe calls someone interested in selling Crimsome and Lights. Do you think Sharon may buy the place and turn it into something fun and exciting? Just speculating.

lol, i'm responding to my own post.

just read a spoiler on another MB. Apparently Dylan buys Crimson and Lights. Wow, that is something if true.

Dylan....really So that means he's staying indefinitely. I really wanted Sharon to buy it back. She needs something that she will enjoy doing. If I recall didn't she work there with Nick?

#16783   2013/05/21 08:45PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote canada gal: Hey something happened on today's cdn epi. Choloe calls someone interested in selling Crimsome and Lights. Do you think Sharon may buy the place and turn it into something fun and exciting? Just speculating.

just read a spoiler on another MB. Apparently Dylan buys Crimson and Lights. Wow, that is something if true.

Dylan....really So that means he's staying indefinitely. I really wanted Sharon to buy it back. She needs something that she will enjoy doing. If I recall didn't she work there with Nick?

I just read it on Twitter. Highly annoyed at this.

#16784   2013/05/21 08:49PM
    starlight19

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:

Seriously, WTF!!! Only a few months in town and he already owns a business. Sharon who has been there for years never had a consistant job nothing for her. Writers are freaking dumb.

#16785   2013/05/21 09:03PM
    Shicky

I love Sharon still Would love it if she'd reunite with the love of her life /slash/ soulmate Nicholas Newman, but I'll take a single Sharon for now

#16786   2013/05/21 09:05PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:

Seriously, WTF!!! Only a few months in town and he already owns a business. Sharon who has been there for years never had a consistant job nothing for her. Writers are freaking dumb.

I knew this would happen when I heard SBu would be coming to Y&R. He has a chick, baby, and now a new business. It wouldn't surprise me if they had him go after NE or some outrageous crap like that.

#16787   2013/05/22 05:31AM
    Jackie10

Actually if Dylan buys Crimson Lights I am glad. Sharon didnt need it. It is a flat business. A piece of past Sharon doesnt need.

No one would have come there for her anyway. The whole of GC is against her.

She needs something new something her own. If she is not going to show her smarts and power at NE she needs to venture out on her own venture SC has her own Jewelry line in real life they should incorporate that into the show. She should start a shop.

#16788   2013/05/22 10:55AM
    Jackie10

Any Sharon today? I didnt watch. Hopefully the show will move on with the boring story lines.

#16789   2013/05/22 11:24AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Actually if Dylan buys Crimson Lights I am glad. Sharon didnt need it. It is a flat business. A piece of past Sharon doesnt need.

She needs something new something her own. If she is not going to show her smarts and power at NE she needs to venture out on her own venture SC has her own Jewelry line in real life they should incorporate that into the show. She should start a shop.

Didn't know she had a jewellery line. Does SC have a website, I'd love too see her jewellery line, and yes you're right no one hangs around there anymore. Probably Dylan will renovate and make it his own and call it another name. A Jewellery shop for Sharon that would be fantastic. But how would she go about doing that?

#16790   2013/05/22 11:30AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Actually if Dylan buys Crimson Lights I am glad. Sharon didnt need it. It is a flat business. A piece of past Sharon doesnt need.

I didn't know that SC had a jewellery line. Does she have a website, would love to see her collection. Jewellery shop would be such a fantastic thing for her to invest in. Though she would probably need some backup.

Maybe Dylan buying CL is not such a bad thing, maybe he can renovate it make it hippier or trendy change the name to something cooler.

« 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list