List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 06:43PM, Views: 3354700, Replies: 21047
    « 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 » »| page:
    #16751   2013/05/19 07:43AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Definitely awkward if Victor or Nikki stop by to remember Cassie`s death. I guess we'll find out this week.

I am also curious about Sharon-Noah-Nick spoiler. Noah such a great guy. I can`t see him getting into trouble. And since they showed him with Adriana, I doubt he will be in a gay s/l.

But most of all, I wonder if we will get Sharon crossing paths with Adam.

I think the recklessness with Noah will have to do with Tyler while all this is going down Noah will stumble on a new career path in photography apparently he will be the photographer for the fashion line. (As per some spoiler) read a while back.

Yes, I want some scenes with Adam and Sharon even if there is no dialog, eye sexing will do. LOL

hey morning,

wow, Noah as photographer, i like. finally we can see what this gorgeous guy can do. He is one of very few recasts I enjoy watching. The other is of course...

I'll be watching for "eye sexing." cute phase, starlight:)

#16752   2013/05/19 09:11AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Definitely awkward if Victor or Nikki stop by to remember Cassie`s death. I guess we'll find out this week.

I am also curious about Sharon-Noah-Nick spoiler. Noah such a great guy. I can`t see him getting into trouble. And since they showed him with Adriana, I doubt he will be in a gay s/l.

But most of all, I wonder if we will get Sharon crossing paths with Adam.

I think the recklessness with Noah will have to do with Tyler while all this is going down Noah will stumble on a new career path in photography apparently he will be the photographer for the fashion line. (As per some spoiler) read a while back.

Yes, I want some scenes with Adam and Sharon even if there is no dialog, eye sexing will do. LOL

hey morning,

wow, Noah as photographer, i like. finally we can see what this gorgeous guy can do. He is one of very few recasts I enjoy watching. The other is of course...

I'll be watching for "eye sexing." cute phase, starlight:)

Hey Hi,

Yes I call it "eye sexing"' because they do it best IMO.

#16753   2013/05/19 11:08AM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote ShadamNuke09: It is truly a pleasure to see SC/SN on my television. A beautiful character played such by a talented actress.

#16754   2013/05/19 11:27AM
    starlight19

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: It is truly a pleasure to see SC/SN on my television. A beautiful character played such by a talented actress.

Yes, she truly is. She's like a burst of sunshine and such a beauty. She looked particular beautiful at OTB with Adam and Noah.

#16755   2013/05/19 11:30AM
    sharon n nic...

I think secretly Sharon will love the idea that she is the only Mother to Nicks children.

I know that I will be happy if Nick is not Summers real Dad because I can't stand Phyllis!

#16756   2013/05/19 12:28PM
    InCanada

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think secretly Sharon will love the idea that she is the only Mother to Nicks children.

I know that I will be happy if Nick is not Summers real Dad because I can't stand Phyllis!

That would be awesome!! Ha ha

#16757   2013/05/19 12:29PM
    InCanada

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think secretly Sharon will love the idea that she is the only Mother to Nicks children.

Double post sorry.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/19 12:30PM
    #16758   2013/05/20 05:11AM
    canada gal

Quote InCanada:

That would be awesome!! Ha ha

I really hope this is true. I would love the drama that this will create, so soap-worthy. I hope the writers don't wimp out. They seem to like "sitting-on-the-fence" with their s/ls

#16759   2013/05/20 06:52AM
    Jackie10

Sharon needs to be happy and that is being with the one she desires. Hopefully these writers will get the pen to paper and set things straight and stop with the BS.

#16760   2013/05/20 07:02AM
    sharon n nic...

Hope that Sharon will stick by Nick if it turns out that he is not Summer's father.

« 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list