List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 12:06PM, Views: 3530506, Replies: 21258
    « 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 » »| page:
    #16741   2013/05/18 04:48PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote habbyfan: Sharon gave a wonderful performance on today's CDN.eppy she showed the highs and lows of her disorder.Great acting!!!

She sure did. I felt her pain and sorrow of losing a child. She deserves happiness and love.

Got my tissues ready.

I hope to see more of Sharon on the screen dealing with the BPD. Talking it out with Dr Walkins and Noah.

Her conversation with Dr. Watkins seemed so real and so poignant, and her tears looked so real.

#16742   2013/05/18 07:45PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote habbyfan: Sharon gave a wonderful performance on today's CDN.eppy she showed the highs and lows of her disorder.Great acting!!!

She sure did. I felt her pain and sorrow of losing a child. She deserves happiness and love.

Got my tissues ready.

I hope to see more of Sharon on the screen dealing with the BPD. Talking it out with Dr Walkins and Noah.

Her conversation with Dr. Watkins seemed so real and so poignant, and her tears looked so real.

Yes, she was acting her heart out. Sharon is believable as a character, because she does not over act like some.

#16743   2013/05/18 09:42PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote starlight19:

Got my tissues ready.

Yes, she was acting her heart out. Sharon is believable as a character, because she does not over act like some.

LOL *coughs* CHELS *coughs* I even liked her scenes with Nick. When he asked why her hands were trembling and he said is it Adam, notice how quickly she said it's not Adam she said not everything is Adam. She still protects him,even after what he did to her. Now that's what real love is all about.

#16744   2013/05/18 09:47PM
    ShadamNuke09

It is truly a pleasure to see SC/SN on my television. A beautiful character played such by a talented actress.

#16745   2013/05/18 09:59PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote starlight19:

Got my tissues ready.

LOL *coughs* CHELS *coughs* I even liked her scenes with Nick. When he asked why her hands were trembling and he said is it Adam, notice how quickly she said it's not Adam she said not everything is Adam. She still protects him,even after what he did to her. Now that's what real love is all about.

yeah, no gasps for air that`s for sure.

Sharon`s scenes with Nick were great. Nick's come a long way and he is finally treating Sharon with a little respect.

I am a little worried about the paternity s/l and how it will affect Sharon. She`s in a delicate place right now.

Looks like no Sharon and Adam scenes this coming week. Unless they surprise us. Sharon will be on Thurs' and Fri's cdn epi. for the Cassie memorial. Usually Victor and Nikki are present, but not too sure this year. LOL

#16746   2013/05/18 10:10PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote starlight19:

Got my tissues ready.

yeah, no gasps for air that`s for sure.

Sharon`s scenes with Nick were great. Nick's come a long way and he is finally treating Sharon with a little respect.

I am a little worried about the paternity s/l and how it will affect Sharon. She`s in a delicate place right now.

Looks like no Sharon and Adam scenes this coming week. Unless they surprise us. Sharon will be on Thurs' and Fri's cdn epi. for the Cassie memorial. Usually Victor and Nikki are present, but not too sure this year. LOL

Oh yes, the story line. I know she will be somewhat involved even though I think this whole paternity s/l as to do more Nick/Phyllis/Jack. As you say Sharon can't handle another shock to the system story line. After what happened with Adam she is a fragile state.

It will be an awkward moment if Nikktor will present.

#16747   2013/05/18 11:43PM
    canada gal

Definitely awkward if Victor or Nikki stop by to remember Cassie`s death. I guess we'll find out this week.

I am also curious about Sharon-Noah-Nick spoiler. Noah such a great guy. I can`t see him getting into trouble. And since they showed him with Adriana, I doubt he will be in a gay s/l.

But most of all, I wonder if we will get Sharon crossing paths with Adam.

#16748   2013/05/19 06:21AM
    Jackie10

Sharon will survive all of this she is Strong and a fighter she has been through this with Nick and Adam a lot. And she will rise above it all.

#16749   2013/05/19 06:22AM
    countryMomof4

SC was totally amazing in the Friday CDN eppy. She had me in tears while talking about her illness.

#16750   2013/05/19 07:21AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Definitely awkward if Victor or Nikki stop by to remember Cassie`s death. I guess we'll find out this week.

I am also curious about Sharon-Noah-Nick spoiler. Noah such a great guy. I can`t see him getting into trouble. And since they showed him with Adriana, I doubt he will be in a gay s/l.

But most of all, I wonder if we will get Sharon crossing paths with Adam.

I think the recklessness with Noah will have to do with Tyler while all this is going down Noah will stumble on a new career path in photography apparently he will be the photographer for the fashion line. (As per some spoiler) read a while back.

Yes, I want some scenes with Adam and Sharon even if there is no dialog, eye sexing will do. LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/19 07:21AM
    « 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list