List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 08:45PM, Views: 3500777, Replies: 21124
    « 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 » »| page:
    #16721   2013/05/17 12:25PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    I am looking forward for this year to be over and the writers to get MABs mistakes

I thought they were done with MAB's storylines. I'm with you on the characters they are so OCC it's not even funny. Feels like I watching a different soap. Looking forward to seeing more of Sharon because is the simple the best. I've been watching since she first appeard on Y&R and she's been through alot. I need her to find happiness with someone who truly loves her with all their body and soul.

They are still trying to repair Shadam and correct the Cham mess.

#16722   2013/05/17 01:01PM
    Jackie10

Quote ShadamNuke09: Sharon absolutely broke my heart today.

It takes a wonderful actress/actor to touch you emotionally and SC/MM bring it every time.

#16723   2013/05/17 01:22PM
    starlight19

Apparently on the Cdn episode Sharon is with her therapist talking about Adam and how he broke her heart. Her therapist warned her about getting involved with Adam too soon. And nick sees Sharon's hands are shaking and questions her if Adam did this to her and she says no. God how she protects him

As per twitter.

#16724   2013/05/17 01:30PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19: Apparently on the Cdn episode Sharon is with her therapist talking about Adam and how he broke her heart. Her therapist warned her about getting involved with Adam too soon. And nick sees Sharon's hands are shaking and questions her if Adam did this to her and she says no. God how she protects him

As per twitter.

Thats true love they protect one another. I dont like every little detail of the way this story is going but we know it is a continuation of the never ending Shadam Saga. They have both hurt each other over and over but one day and soon I hope they will finally get it right and sit down and have a discussion and get it all out there and move on together ever forward on ward and up ward. With bumps and angst along the way. Adam and Sharon are a future couple of Y&R. Love them or hate them they bring the buzz and the ratings.

#16725   2013/05/17 02:23PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19: Apparently on the Cdn episode Sharon is with her therapist talking about Adam and how he broke her heart. Her therapist warned her about getting involved with Adam too soon. And nick sees Sharon's hands are shaking and questions her if Adam did this to her and she says no. God how she protects him

As per twitter.

Thats true love they protect one another. I dont like every little detail of the way this story is going but we know it is a continuation of the never ending Shadam Saga. They have both hurt each other over and over but one day and soon I hope they will finally get it right and sit down and have a discussion and get it all out there and move on together ever forward on ward and up ward. With bumps and angst along the way. Adam and Sharon are a future couple of Y&R. Love them or hate them they bring the buzz and the ratings.

I was reading spoilers on Twitter as well. I don't think he deserves it, but I'm glad Sharon somewhat protected Adam when Nick questioned her. Like you say Jackie, that's true love. Readying myself to shed tears once again. I don't know about most, but I love Lorraine Toussaint as Dr. Watkins. I've been a fan of hers since Any Day Now on Lifetime.

#16726   2013/05/17 03:55PM
    Jackie10

Sharon is a survivor. I find it funny how many times Sharon and Adam have broken each others hearts but keep going back for more. Never gets old.

#16727   2013/05/17 05:18PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Sharon is a survivor. I find it funny how many times Sharon and Adam have broken each others hearts but keep going back for more. Never gets old.

Really, they're like each other's drug of choice. Just watched today Cdn episode, once again Sharon brought it on. Her session with her therapist was so good, her tears were genuine. I actually teared up.
    Talking about Adam was so painful because she loves him so much and she doesn't know how he feels about her.

I also liked her scenes with Nick. He didn't badger her about Adam thank god. When he asked why her hands were shaking he said is it Adam and she said no, why does everything have to be about Adam. She just said it was her emotion. She looked beautiful today. She always does.

#16728   2013/05/17 05:24PM
    canada gal

[quote][quote]Quote starlight19: [quote]Quote Jackie10: Sharon is a survivor. I find it funny how many times Sharon and Adam have broken each others hearts
    Really, they're like each other's drug of choice. Just watched today Cdn episode, once again Sharon brought it on. Her session with her therapist was so good, her tears were genuine. I actually teared up.
    Talking about Adam was so painful because she loves him so much and she doesn't know how he feels about her.

I also liked her scenes with Nick. He didn't badger her about Adam thank god. When he asked why her hands were shaking he said is it Adam and she said no, why does everything have to be about Adam. She just said it was her emotion. She looked beautiful today. She always does.[/quote]
    [/quote]
    Exactly, Adam was never clear about his feelings, he reiterated what Sharon said 6 months ago -- they are not good together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/17 05:25PM
    #16729   2013/05/17 07:06PM
    canada gal

Sharon has a good soul and she deserves true happiness.

#16730   2013/05/17 07:24PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Sharon has a good soul and she deserves true happiness.

Yes. She does. Lots of happiness and love. Some of these posters on here regarding Sharon really make me puke. Ugh too old to get pregnant puleeeease or dissing her. I love her and she needs love in her life.

« 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list