List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/21 07:24AM, Views: 3327931, Replies: 21026
    « 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 » »| page:
    #14491   2012/10/13 07:02PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Hi fellow sharon fans,

I was at a swim meet today for my kids and at the meet they were raising awareness for BPD (borderline personality disorder). It a sad condition because it goes unnoticed quite often and it has distructive consequences.

The second thing that came to my mind
    --after being genuinely concerned for the cause--
    was could this be an explanation for Sharon condition. I know DID was mentioned, but I don't remember if BPD was mentioned on any thread.

#14492   2012/10/13 07:32PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Hi fellow sharon fans,

I was at a swim meet today for my kids and at the meet they were raising awareness for BPD (borderline personality disorder). It a sad condition because it goes unnoticed quite often and it has distructive consequences.

was could this be an explanation for Sharon condition. I know DID was mentioned, but I don't remember if BPD was mentioned on any thread.

I dont know Canada Gal. I think Sharons problem is more being used and verbally abused by Victor and Little Nicky for 20 years. Then what happened with Faith and loving Adam and the hell the family gave her for that. And Victor screwing her over this last time was all she could take.

#14493   2012/10/13 07:39PM
    canada gal

Just in case I haven't said it often enough, but SC is rocking her role as Sharon. SN is interesting and somewhat unpredicable. I like the fact that we are kept in suspense by her acting. Is she or isn't she cray cray. She has got me as a viewer hooked on what around the corner for her character. This storyline is haunting and bittersweet. I want to see more. Bring it on.

#14494   2012/10/13 07:44PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:

I dont know Canada Gal. I think Sharons problem is more being used and verbally abused by Victor and Little Nicky for 20 years. Then what happened with Faith and loving Adam and the hell the family gave her for that. And Victor screwing her over this last time was all she could take.

Jackie, I am really looking forward to the outcome of SN storyline. She is going to have in me tears. I just know it.

SC is going to hit it out of the ball park. And I just hope that the industry recognizes her great talent.

#14495   2012/10/14 04:00AM
    rediculous

Beauty to the top. SC is awesome with her acting. She doesn't use the over dramatic approach, screaming, arm waving etc, to get her story across, just great acting which makes her character stand out. She is definitely one of the the best in a cast of great actors.

#14496   2012/10/14 05:47AM
    InCanada

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Jackie, I am really looking forward to the outcome of SN storyline. She is going to have in me tears. I just know it.

SC is going to hit it out of the ball park. And I just hope that the industry recognizes her great talent.

I'm looking forward to every minute of her SL unfolding. Yeah I hope the industry recognises SC's talent too. I would love to see her in primetime! Maybe a comedy series she is very funny .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/14 05:49AM
    #14497   2012/10/14 05:48AM
    InCanada

Quote rediculous: Beauty to the top. SC is awesome with her acting. She doesn't use the over dramatic approach, screaming, arm waving etc, to get her story across, just great acting which makes her character stand out. She is definitely one of the the best in a cast of great actors.

LOL. I know what you mean!

Beauty to the top!

#14498   2012/10/14 08:47AM
    dbpnrd

Sharon sure don't need her "all fours" all over the tube to be notice Ms. Case is playing her terrifically perfect.

TO FOR THE BEST Sharon

#14499   2012/10/14 08:55AM
    dbpnrd

Quote InCanada:
    Quote rediculous: Beauty to the top. SC is awesome with her acting. She doesn't use the over dramatic approach, screaming, arm waving etc, to get her story across, just great acting which makes her character stand out. She is definitely one of the the best in a cast of great actors.

LOL. I know what you mean!

Beauty to the top!

#14500   2012/10/14 11:01AM
    dbpnrd

They've tried to ruin beauty but she still ends up ON TOP

TOP for the best

« 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list