List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 08:04AM, Views: 3329006, Replies: 21028
    « 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 » »| page:
    #14481   2012/10/12 06:02PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: I was disappointed that she was not on today. I think its a good sign that she has nothing to do with Adam's relevation. It will make the reunion that more wonderful.

I am glad she had no part in it.

#14482   2012/10/12 06:24PM
    Stemp

Just watched Monday's epi and it's really good. Sharon is on briefly today but haven't watched the whole show yet but she seems her old self--happy, calm etc. Her house looks prettier than I remember it too. Don't know if they've changed the set at all? Someone said there are background noises that we never heard before too like an owl at Sharon's. I'm watching via dvr later to see if I can tell. Really not looking fwd to Sharon torching the ranch and possibly going to jail? Someone said she kills Abby in this? I really hope that's just gossip. Cannot stomach another minute of Sharon in jail after MAB took us there and kept us there w/her for one entire YEAR~! Enough.

#14483   2012/10/12 06:33PM
    canada gal

Quote Stemp: Just watched Monday's epi and it's really good. Sharon is on briefly today but haven't watched the whole show yet but she seems her old self--happy, calm etc. Her house looks prettier than I remember it too. Don't know if they've changed the set at all? Someone said there are background noises that we never heard before too like an owl at Sharon's. I'm watching via dvr later to see if I can tell. Really not looking fwd to Sharon torching the ranch and possibly going to jail? Someone said she kills Abby in this? I really hope that's just gossip. Cannot stomach another minute of Sharon in jail after MAB took us there and kept us there w/her for one entire YEAR~! Enough.

Has anyone notice the new funky music they are playing. I liked the song they had playing when Sharon was looking out her window. It was really eerie and it set the tone for what's to come.

Stemp, I hope Abby goes to NY and lives with Ashley. And no animal deaths either, please. It should be the death of the Newman Ranch.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/12 06:34PM
    #14484   2012/10/12 07:00PM
    Jackie10

Good Night All! Its hard to believe after seeing Sharon todays US that in just a few days she will be cowering in a corner. Things are moving fast.

#14485   2012/10/13 06:17AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Sharon to the top where she belongs. Cant wait to see what next week holds for her. It should be the start of Sharon working her way back to the top.

#14486   2012/10/13 07:55AM
    canada gal

Oh I wish it was Monday, already. I want to get over this final hump that Mab's put in Sharon's way. I am putting a lot of trust in these new writer's. I really hope they don't disappoint. I want Sharon to get her life back again. Shater say she should paid. For what, I say. She is a wonderful, caring, loyal, beautiful, compassionate character. I say KARMA back to those characters that kick her at her lowest point.

#14487   2012/10/13 08:34AM
    Jackie10

Here is the clip for next week for any who havent seen it. I am hoping someone else burns the house down perhaps someone from LA with the workers Victor was trying to help there and Sharon gets the blame. Tuckers warning in the back of my mind. Foreshadowing perhaps?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1HfanE7kjQ

#14488   2012/10/13 10:07AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Oh I wish it was Monday, already. I want to get over this final hump that Mab's put in Sharon's way. I am putting a lot of trust in these new writer's. I really hope they don't disappoint. I want Sharon to get her life back again. Shater say she should paid. For what, I say. She is a wonderful, caring, loyal, beautiful, compassionate character. I say KARMA back to those characters that kick her at her lowest point.

I agree if it is true what others are saying about karma for Adam then Victor, Nikki, Victoria, Little Nick, Phyllis had better watch out because karma will be coming for them. Sent by Sharon Newman and it will be much deserved.

#14489   2012/10/13 12:22PM
    Jackie10

Hang in there Sharon good things are coming.

#14490   2012/10/13 06:19PM
    Jackie10

Ready for the ranch to burn and the moving on to begin. Sharon to the top!

« 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list