List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/26 06:58PM, Views: 3360401, Replies: 21054
    « 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 » »| page:
    #14421   2012/10/08 03:38PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Jackie10

Sharon to the top! Did any one notice anything that may have been changes today?

#14422   2012/10/08 05:39PM
    Jackie10

Sharon to the top! Cant wait to see the story that brings Sharon back to the top of the pile. It sounds like she has learned her lesson and will not take any crap off of Victor and the rest of the Newman clan again. Good for her.

#14423   2012/10/08 08:01PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Cdn epi. spoiler:

It was not a good day for our girl, Sharon.

First she meets with the SEC and spills the beans on Tucker. She even gives them the names of a couple of Tucker's shell corporations.

Later she goes to Victor. She tells him that he does not have to worry about him losing NE, because she has just ratted on Tucker and the SEC will be arresting him.

Then the OLD GOAT, tells Sharon that she has just turned in her last and only friend. She replies, "How." And then the old goat tells her that Tucker came to him offering BON in return for all the charges against her to be dropped.

Sharon rushes out of Victor's office and heads to Tucker's office/love shack where she is too late. The SEC have Tucker in handcuffs. Sharon apologizes to Tucker saying she did not know he gave up BON for her freedom.

Tucker is furious and yells as he is being dragged out, "What do you mean, Sharon. Did you do this." (or something similar to that)

It wasnt only Sharon it was Genevieve Tucker would have went even with out Sharon. I hope she learns that too.

I agree, Jackie. I thought GeneV's testimony was enough to put Tucker away, but after today's epi Tucker said to Sophia that the SEC had nothing on him. It was a case of she said/he said. Really, it's just bad writing.

With that being said...three more days until we see what the new crew has in store for Sharon. It better be good.

#14424   2012/10/09 02:44AM
    rediculous

The best to the top!!

#14425   2012/10/09 06:20AM
    Jackie10

Sharon to the top! Hope she never ever falls for Victor or Nicks bull again. Keep the love flowing.

#14426   2012/10/09 06:34AM
    Doerr

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

First she meets with the SEC and spills the beans on Tucker. She even gives them the names of a couple of Tucker's shell corporations.

Later she goes to Victor. She tells him that he does not have to worry about him losing NE, because she has just ratted on Tucker and the SEC will be arresting him.

Then the OLD GOAT, tells Sharon that she has just turned in her last and only friend. She replies, "How." And then the old goat tells her that Tucker came to him offering BON in return for all the charges against her to be dropped.

Sharon rushes out of Victor's office and heads to Tucker's office/love shack where she is too late. The SEC have Tucker in handcuffs. Sharon apologizes to Tucker saying she did not know he gave up BON for her freedom.

Tucker is furious and yells as he is being dragged out, "What do you mean, Sharon. Did you do this." (or something similar to that)

It wasnt only Sharon it was Genevieve Tucker would have went even with out Sharon. I hope she learns that too.

I agree, Jackie. I thought GeneV's testimony was enough to put Tucker away, but after today's epi Tucker said to Sophia that the SEC had nothing on him. It was a case of she said/he said. Really, it's just bad writing.

With that being said...three more days until we see what the new crew has in store for Sharon. It better be good.

None of this makes any sense. If the SCC had nothing on Tucker when Gen spilled the beans then it still has nothing on him. Sharon doesn't have any more proof then Gen had. Sharon may have given names whereas Gen did not (I don't know, just speculating) but the SCC would have discovered the names eventually once they did their digging. Sophia even made mention of it several episodes ago that Tucker was, basically, getting greedy and they'd have to come clean at some point because it was becoming harder to hide. The whole deal was under a microscope so the SCC would have discovered it eventually. Sharon just sped up the process.

That said, Tucker is NOT her friend. He used her in every way possible and he'd still be doing it if Victor hadn't returned. I know he FINALLY decided to do the right thing by Sharon but that doesn't make him her friend. A friend never would have used her in the first place. I, for one, don't feel even remotely sorry for him. He made his bed so he can lie in it. He better not try and blame this on Sharon either. After everything he did, she was well within her right to turn him in. She didn't owe him any loyalty.

#14427   2012/10/09 08:53AM
    dbpnrd

She has more class than any of the hypos, Victor is the greatest one of all. Go Sharon

TOP FOR beauty

#14428   2012/10/09 09:13AM
    Doerr

Quote dbpnrd: She has more class than any of the hypos, Victor is the greatest one of all. Go Sharon

TOP FOR beauty

Agreed. The old goat is the one who should have no friends not Sharon. I'm ready to see Sharon come out on top!

#14429   2012/10/09 09:18AM
    canada gal

(speculation)

Oct 12 will be here in 2 days and the Revenge of Sharon will begin. Its time the Newman men to pay dearly.

Nick's marriage comes to an end: Phyllis is unfaithful with Ronan, Nick is unfaithful with Avery and Summer is emotionally damaged for life.

Victor loses the ranch and controlling interest in NE. Losing BON and Nikki to Tucker would be icing on the cake, too.

Adam's ... still not sure what his payback would be.

#14430   2012/10/09 10:16AM
    Yrwatcher22

Quote Doerr:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

None of this makes any sense. If the SCC had nothing on Tucker when Gen spilled the beans then it still has nothing on him. Sharon doesn't have any more proof then Gen had. Sharon may have given names whereas Gen did not (I don't know, just speculating) but the SCC would have discovered the names eventually once they did their digging. Sophia even made mention of it several episodes ago that Tucker was, basically, getting greedy and they'd have to come clean at some point because it was becoming harder to hide. The whole deal was under a microscope so the SCC would have discovered it eventually. Sharon just sped up the process.

That said, Tucker is NOT her friend. He used her in every way possible and he'd still be doing it if Victor hadn't returned. I know he FINALLY decided to do the right thing by Sharon but that doesn't make him her friend. A friend never would have used her in the first place. I, for one, don't feel even remotely sorry for him. He made his bed so he can lie in it. He better not try and blame this on Sharon either. After everything he did, she was well within her right to turn him in. She didn't owe him any loyalty.

Exactly! Just because he helped keep her out of prison does not exonerate him. He was NEVER her friend. He continued to encourage Sharon's takeover of NE only for his personal gain. Sharon thought Tucker was a supportive confidante while she was in charge of NE, instead he used her in business and in bed. Tucker knew of Victor's whereabouts almost from the beginning. He could have prevented all of the fallout from happening if he had been honest with her in the first place, like a real friend would have been. Instead, he continued to create dummy corporations so he could buy more Newman stock. He deserves whatever he gets and Sharon shouldn't even give him a second thought.

« 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list