List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 11:55AM, Views: 3328106, Replies: 21027
    « 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 » »| page:
    #14411   2012/10/08 02:51AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    rediculous

Only 3 more days of MAB's crap to see in Canada. Our beauty SC is handling this story line with class and her awesome acting abilities almost makes one forget how horrible the story line for SN has become. Looking forward to much better material for our girl, so glad MAB has been dumped to the curb where she belongs~! Go Sharon!

#14412   2012/10/08 06:50AM
    canada gal

Quote rediculous: Only 3 more days of MAB's crap to see in Canada. Our beauty SC is handling this story line with class and her awesome acting abilities almost makes one forget how horrible the story line for SN has become. Looking forward to much better material for our girl, so glad MAB has been dumped to the curb where she belongs~! Go Sharon!

My sentiments precisely.

#14413   2012/10/08 08:10AM
    dbpnrd

Last I saw Sharon she looooookkkkkedddd so pretty with her beautiful blonde hair up and wearing the pretty yellow dress.

Hate how some on this board bring in actors's personal life. Could it be they ain't have one of their own.

TOP FOR beauty

#14414   2012/10/08 08:13AM
    canada gal

Quote dbpnrd: Last I saw Sharon she looooookkkkkedddd so pretty with her beautiful blonde hair up and wearing the pretty yellow dress.

Hate how some on this board bring in actors's personal life. Could it be they ain't have one of their own.

TOP FOR beauty

probably

#14415   2012/10/08 09:23AM
    dbpnrd

Top for beauty

Happy Thanks giving to all my Canada friends, eat well, pray and love well

#14416   2012/10/08 09:45AM
    canada gal

Quote dbpnrd: Top for beauty

Happy Thanks giving to all my Canada friends, eat well, pray and love well

thanks
    We had our big family do, yesterday. Today is all about taking it easy and watching my Y&R.

I'm hoping to see Sharon rock her scenes, today.

#14417   2012/10/08 09:59AM
    Jackie10

Sharon to the top! Looking forward to the coming months and cant wait to see how the new crew bring Sharon up for the depths of hell to rise from the ashes like a Phoenix.

#14418   2012/10/08 11:22AM
    Jackie10

Way to go Sharon. She sold enough of Victors stock to make it possible for someone else to take control of his company. Jack may buy Genevieve shares. You go girl hit him where it hurts. I agree with Tucker too they all hurt Sharon and used her it wasnt all her fault.

#14419   2012/10/08 01:22PM
    canada gal

Cdn epi. spoiler:

It was not a good day for our girl, Sharon.

First she meets with the SEC and spills the beans on Tucker. She even gives them the names of a couple of Tucker's shell corporations.

Later she goes to Victor. She tells him that he does not have to worry about him losing NE, because she has just ratted on Tucker and the SEC will be arresting him.

Then the OLD GOAT, tells Sharon that she has just turned in her last and only friend. She replies, "How." And then the old goat tells her that Tucker came to him offering BON in return for all the charges against her to be dropped.

Sharon rushes out of Victor's office and heads to Tucker's office/love shack where she is too late. The SEC have Tucker in handcuffs. Sharon apologizes to Tucker saying she did not know he gave up BON for her freedom.

Tucker is furious and yells as he is being dragged out, "What do you mean, Sharon. Did you do this." (or something similar to that)

#14420   2012/10/08 02:49PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Cdn epi. spoiler:

It was not a good day for our girl, Sharon.

First she meets with the SEC and spills the beans on Tucker. She even gives them the names of a couple of Tucker's shell corporations.

Later she goes to Victor. She tells him that he does not have to worry about him losing NE, because she has just ratted on Tucker and the SEC will be arresting him.

Then the OLD GOAT, tells Sharon that she has just turned in her last and only friend. She replies, "How." And then the old goat tells her that Tucker came to him offering BON in return for all the charges against her to be dropped.

Sharon rushes out of Victor's office and heads to Tucker's office/love shack where she is too late. The SEC have Tucker in handcuffs. Sharon apologizes to Tucker saying she did not know he gave up BON for her freedom.

Tucker is furious and yells as he is being dragged out, "What do you mean, Sharon. Did you do this." (or something similar to that)

It wasnt only Sharon it was Genevieve Tucker would have went even with out Sharon. I hope she learns that too.

« 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list