List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 09:30AM, Views: 3428007, Replies: 21089
    « 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 » »| page:
    #14371   2012/10/03 08:02PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote Jackie10: Yeah an accident or not Sharon at all. But one of the workers from LA and they think Sharon did it. But its later found out she didnt.

Where does this come from about the Ranch, another assumed thing from her haters, I suppossed

EB said the ranch was going to burn and Victor was broke then he said he was kidding. But the tweet was removed.

NB confirmed that the ranch is burned down by a pizzed off diva and many think its Sharon.

Someone else said MTS's tweet about something happening that was going to make her and Nikki up set was going to happen and everyone things it the ranch burning and I think it is supposed to happen shortly after the new writing starts.

Thanks, not suprising they all came after Sharon with their comments, laughable.

Wouldn't it be funny if this Diva was Phyl cause this woman sure is going insane lately.

LOL Yes it would be funny if she caught Little Nicky and Avery together there and set it on fire.

OMG, if that happens, then I can see Phyllis starting that fire. In fact, Phyllis would use Avery's PANTIES as tinder

LOL I would like our version better than Sharon doing it.

When will this fire take place -- the week of Oct 12 or in November?

Im not sure the post is in the Shadam thread some where that says MTS tweeted she didnt want to go to work that day because something bad was happening that was going to up set her and Nikki. I will see if I can find it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/03 08:03PM
    #14372   2012/10/03 08:21PM
    canada gal

Another unfinished storyline....

what ever came of Ashley's voting shares of Jabot (I think). Remember, just before Victor went MIA, he was hinting of a plot he was weaving to Sharon to get those shares from Ashley.

I wonder if the new writers will address this or will it go down the toilet with the rest of MAB's insane writings.

#14373   2012/10/03 08:58PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Another unfinished storyline....

what ever came of Ashley's voting shares of Jabot (I think). Remember, just before Victor went MIA, he was hinting of a plot he was weaving to Sharon to get those shares from Ashley.

I wonder if the new writers will address this or will it go down the toilet with the rest of MAB's insane writings.

I dont know he wanted Jack to make Ashley mad enough to leave the company and she did. I dont know the rest. I could not find the post on MTS's tweet about something happening that upset her and Nikki. Someone thought it was the end of Nictor or Victors supposed death. But I dont know I thought it was supposed to happen in the first week of the new writing. I guess we will have to wait and see it it was true or not we know how NB and other sources are.

#14374   2012/10/04 06:01AM
    canada gal

Good morning

Thanks for checking, Jackie. You're right, the fire happens the first week of new scripts. It's been posted on the MB in "spoilers for Oct 15."

#14375   2012/10/04 07:28AM
    Jackie10

Thanks! Yes I thought it was around that time. Hate that Sharon may be the one to do it. And I hope what ever it takes to get Sharon back on the right track is great to watch. JG said it would take 3 months or so.

#14376   2012/10/04 07:29AM
    Doerr

I can't help it but I am far more intrigued at the notion that Victor is broke. How in the world did he lose all his money? While under Sharon's leadership stock prices were dropping but right before Victor came back the rest of Newman's were finally rallying around her. Prices should have stabilized and the most definitely did once Victor was revealed to be alive. Besides, people were buying up these shares and Victor still retained all the shares he had before he went missing. It might take some rebuilding but I don't see how he'd become flat broke. Unless that part was just a joke on the part of EB?

As for who burns down the ranch, I'd love it if it was someone other than Sharon. I'm tired of seeing her get crapped on but I don't think she's hit bottom yet. If she does set the fire, it does appear very unlikely that it'll be Nick who swoops in to support her. He'll have to be at home helping his broke and destitute family.

#14377   2012/10/04 07:44AM
    Jackie10

Quote Doerr: I can't help it but I am far more intrigued at the notion that Victor is broke. How in the world did he lose all his money? While under Sharon's leadership stock prices were dropping but right before Victor came back the rest of Newman's were finally rallying around her. Prices should have stabilized and the most definitely did once Victor was revealed to be alive. Besides, people were buying up these shares and Victor still retained all the shares he had before he went missing. It might take some rebuilding but I don't see how he'd become flat broke. Unless that part was just a joke on the part of EB?

As for who burns down the ranch, I'd love it if it was someone other than Sharon. I'm tired of seeing her get crapped on but I don't think she's hit bottom yet. If she does set the fire, it does appear very unlikely that it'll be Nick who swoops in to support her. He'll have to be at home helping his broke and destitute family.

Yeah Little Nicky will not be happy with Sharon for a long long time if she is the one to burn down the house. And as you said EB may have been joking about being broke but when the kids sued him they really put the hurt on him and this may be the last straw he may be close to broke.

#14378   2012/10/04 10:26AM
    dbpnrd

BEST always at the TOP

#14379   2012/10/04 11:02AM
    Doerr

Hopefully by next Friday our Canadian friends will clue us in as to whether or not Sharon set the fire. I really hope it's not her but it seems almost inevitable since the writers want her to have a complete mental breakdown. I'm actually kind of nervous that the fire won't be the end of her mental lapses. I'm ready to see our girl rise to the top again while maintaining some strength and backbone. I'm just glad that this will hopefully forever end the Sharon and Victor storyline.

#14380   2012/10/04 12:29PM
    Jackie10

Sharon back to the top where she should be.

« 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list