List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 07:16AM, Views: 3136992, Replies: 20670
    « 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 » »| page:
    #14361   2012/10/03 06:03PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Jackie10

Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote Doerr:
    Quote canada gal: If the spoilers are true, and Tucker shows remorse by exchanging BON for Sharon's freedom. Well, that shows that he is more of a man than slimy, greaseball Victor. The only time Victor has integrity is when is suits his ego.

I just hope the spoiler of Sharon torching the ranch is an accident.

I can't help but wonder if Tucker trading BON for Sharon's freedom was a re-write by the new writers. MAB seemed to be headed done a very dark road for Sharon and I can't believe she'd pen it so that Tucker would sell BON for her. I can't help but think this was done as an attempt to also save the character of Tucker. He was coming off as extremely vile for what he was doing to Sharon knowing she was mentally unstable.

I have no interest in Victor. He set this ball rolling knowing all along how damaged Sharon was and, yet, he did it anyway. He may have really lost his stupid mind while out in CA but the pre-nup and escape was all him. He used Sharon and then ran off knowing he screwed her out of everything once he realized Nikki wasn't going to leave Jack out of jealousy over his marriage to Sharon. Victor has done far worse but he can't find it in his often amnesic mind to forgive her when it is OBVIOUS she is having issues mentally. He can kick rocks.

I hope so badly that once Sharon gets back on her feet that she writes Victor off and starts building her own empire free from his influence. A father/daughter relationship between those two is forever lost.

ITA free beauty from this digusting evil old azzhole. He knew she was depressed and he took advantage of her in the worst way.

You guys are so right. Victor and Sharons relationship will never be the same again. She is just as much an out cast now as Adam is. None of them but him and Faith of course will ever look at her the same again.

#14362   2012/10/03 06:05PM
    dbpnrd

Quote Jackie10: Any Sharon today? Wonder how long it will take for good things to start happening.

I think she back tomorrow but not in US

#14363   2012/10/03 06:09PM
    Jackie10

Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote Jackie10: Yeah an accident or not Sharon at all. But one of the workers from LA and they think Sharon did it. But its later found out she didnt.

Where does this come from about the Ranch, another assumed thing from her haters, I suppossed

EB said the ranch was going to burn and Victor was broke then he said he was kidding. But the tweet was removed.

NB confirmed that the ranch is burned down by a pizzed off diva and many think its Sharon.

Someone else said MTS's tweet about something happening that was going to make her and Nikki up set was going to happen and everyone things it the ranch burning and I think it is supposed to happen shortly after the new writing starts.

#14364   2012/10/03 06:11PM
    Jackie10

Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote Jackie10: Any Sharon today? Wonder how long it will take for good things to start happening.

I think she back tomorrow but not in US

Thanks!

#14365   2012/10/03 06:17PM
    dbpnrd

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote Jackie10: Yeah an accident or not Sharon at all. But one of the workers from LA and they think Sharon did it. But its later found out she didnt.

Where does this come from about the Ranch, another assumed thing from her haters, I suppossed

EB said the ranch was going to burn and Victor was broke then he said he was kidding. But the tweet was removed.

NB confirmed that the ranch is burned down by a pizzed off diva and many think its Sharon.

Someone else said MTS's tweet about something happening that was going to make her and Nikki up set was going to happen and everyone things it the ranch burning and I think it is supposed to happen shortly after the new writing starts.

Thanks, not suprising they all came after Sharon with their comments, laughable.

Wouldn't it be funny if this Diva was Phyl cause this woman sure is going insane lately.

#14366   2012/10/03 06:36PM
    canada gal

Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote dbpnrd:

Thanks, not suprising they all came after Sharon with their comments, laughable.

Wouldn't it be funny if this Diva was Phyl cause this woman sure is going insane lately.

LOL, I would love that.
    She was at the ranch the other day to "drop off" a gift for Faith. Maybe she'll find another excuse to visit the ranch.

OR

Maybe it could be Summer trying to rebellious by smoking in the stables. She does not completely put out her cigarette bud and that starts the fire.

#14367   2012/10/03 06:42PM
    Jackie10

Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote dbpnrd:

LOL Yes it would be funny if she caught Little Nicky and Avery together there and set it on fire.

#14368   2012/10/03 07:15PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote dbpnrd:

LOL Yes it would be funny if she caught Little Nicky and Avery together there and set it on fire.

OMG, if that happens, then I can see Phyllis starting that fire. In fact, Phyllis would use Avery's PANTIES as tinder

#14369   2012/10/03 07:21PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote dbpnrd:

OMG, if that happens, then I can see Phyllis starting that fire. In fact, Phyllis would use Avery's PANTIES as tinder

LOL I would like our version better than Sharon doing it.

#14370   2012/10/03 07:51PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote dbpnrd:

LOL I would like our version better than Sharon doing it.

When will this fire take place -- the week of Oct 12 or in November?

« 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list