List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:14AM, Views: 3515140, Replies: 21140
    « 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 » »| page:
    #14321   2012/09/29 04:23PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    dbpnrd

TOP FOR beauty and Ms. Case

#14322   2012/09/29 08:29PM
    Jackie10

Sharon back to the top! Cant wait til the Whiny Newmans have to pay for some of the crap they have pulled. Sharon needs to come out on top of some of this.

#14323   2012/09/30 08:21AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Sharon should have a great year coming up. I cant wait to see her story get better.

#14324   2012/09/30 10:54AM
    dbpnrd

Please clarify

Didn't Sharon marry Adam without knowing he had taken Faith away from him

Didn't Sharon find out that Adam was a vent crawler with/for Patty after her marriage to him

If the answer is YES then why are all the haters out to get on "head" by saying she married such and such. I see it this way she married him because she fell in love with him, he married her out of guilt and eventually fell in love with her. So what is the hate because she married a man she loved no knowing at that time what he had done.

It is hard to post on here because her haters are out to get her blood and the blood of the posters who likes her. LOL

TOP FOR beauty she the best

Ms. Case ya doing a great job

#14325   2012/09/30 01:56PM
    Jackie10

Quote dbpnrd: Please clarify

Didn't Sharon marry Adam without knowing he had taken Faith away from him

Didn't Sharon find out that Adam was a vent crawler with/for Patty after her marriage to him

If the answer is YES then why are all the haters out to get on "head" by saying she married such and such. I see it this way she married him because she fell in love with him, he married her out of guilt and eventually fell in love with her. So what is the hate because she married a man she loved no knowing at that time what he had done.

It is hard to post on here because her haters are out to get her blood and the blood of the posters who likes her. LOL

TOP FOR beauty she the best

Ms. Case ya doing a great job

The first time yes she fell in love with him and married him. Then they were on a plane coming home when the plan started having trouble, he wrote her a note telling her the baby was alive right before the crash which she forgot after the crash so he didnt tell her. Then the truth came out and they divorced. But Sharon forgave him and loved him any way even after all he had done and they planned to remarry then NM happened and the MC and they got back together after Victor the first time then Someone got his boxers in a wad and CL happened. But Sharon has always loved Adam and forgiven him. The haters cant stand that. What Sharon and Little Nicky had was years ago and has long past ended. They have tried to resurrect these two a few times to no avail they just to not bring the buzz or the ratings any longer. And the new crew said the ratings bringers are what they are pushing for.

And SC has always since Shadam began supported the couple and wanted them together. She says Sharon still cares for Little Nicky but loves Adam more.

#14326   2012/09/30 07:22PM
    Jackie10

How much longer til Sharon starts the climb back to the top. Tired of the bull being dished out to her at the hands of the GC hypocrites head honcho being Victor.

#14327   2012/09/30 08:32PM
    Jackie10

Good Night All! Tomorrow is another day. One day closer to the new crews writing. MM tweeted that the effects could start showing up as early as the 8th or so. I sure hope its as good as it sounds. Sharon back to the top!

#14328   2012/10/01 04:49AM
    canada gal

Good morning,
    I am catching up with all the weekend threads.
    Lot of buzz for Sharon, but confused with the spoilers. Some say its Adam, some say Nick, and others say someone new. If that's not confusing....

I am keeping my figures cross that Sharon ends up with the man she loves; the man that is there for her when she's down.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/01 04:50AM
    #14329   2012/10/01 07:04AM
    canada gal

This is so funny, I had to share.
    I was at a friend's house this weekend and while I was getting something to eat, this popped in my head...

Tucker's prenup that Sharon signed, could it have been the deed to her cottage. LOL, I cannot disconnect from Sharon's drama even on a sunny afternoon with friends.

#14330   2012/10/01 07:52AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Sharon coming out on top is what I want to see. She has been downgraded way to long.

« 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list