List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 03:03AM, Views: 3529038, Replies: 21250
    « 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 » »| page:
    #14301   2012/09/27 06:22PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote canada gal: Spoiler:

In today's Can. epi, Sharon hires Leslie to serve Victor with papers suing him for abandonment. Go Sharon.

Later, Victor wants Sharon put in jail. It was sickening -- as he is calling in the arrest for Sharon, Nikki rests her head on his shoulder and looks up at Victor all googlely eyed.

This sick woman should be ashame of herself, if some think Sharon is crazy take a good look at this woman. She's a bimbo

I know. Nikki of all people should know that people who live in glass houses should never throw stones. She was so wacky ridiculous. But Sharon held her own and did not let that pole dancer get the best of her. Good Work Sharon.

#14302   2012/09/27 06:24PM
    canada gal

Quote InCanada:
    Quote canada gal: Spoiler:

In today's Can. epi, Sharon hires Leslie to serve Victor with papers suing him for abandonment. Go Sharon.

Later, Victor wants Sharon put in jail. It was sickening -- as he is calling in the arrest for Sharon, Nikki rests her head on his shoulder and looks up at Victor all googlely eyed.

As much as I love SC I couldn't watch the milestone epi or today's Canadian. I watched the 10000 episode to the part where Sharon and the sleaze getting married. I just turned off the mess. How could MAB have thought Sharon's fans would accept this trash?

I can relate, but Sharon is doing such a brilliant job that it a shame not to watch. But I totally understand.

#14303   2012/09/27 07:47PM
    Jackie10

Sharon to the top! So glad she is such a brilliant actress and has been able to work through this stuff and will manage to pull her self up from the ashes and start again.

#14304   2012/09/28 05:02AM
    canada gal

I know our girl is a little off, but I just love how SC is channelling such empowerment through Sharon. I like the fact that she does not back down when bullied by Nikki, Victor, Victoria, etc.

Bravo SC, I think you you're a genius. :

Now, lets get some great writing for Sharon so that she can blend the empowerment side with her wonderful compassionate side.

#14305   2012/09/28 07:01AM
    Doerr

Quote canada gal: I know our girl is a little off, but I just love how SC is channelling such empowerment through Sharon. I like the fact that she does not back down when bullied by Nikki, Victor, Victoria, etc.

Bravo SC, I think you you're a genius. :

Now, lets get some great writing for Sharon so that she can blend the empowerment side with her wonderful compassionate side.

This is what I am eagerly awaiting. I want to see Sharon stand strong but also be compassionate and loving. It shouldn't have to be one or the other. I can't wait to see SC perform the heck out of her redemption storyline. She will knock it out of the park!

#14306   2012/09/28 08:08AM
    dbpnrd

When it comes it will be best yet to come. Ms, Case is one hell of an actress who will knock the hell out of so many.

TOP FOR best

#14307   2012/09/28 08:23AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! So ready for stronger more driven Sharon she needs to stand up for her self and stop being used by Victor and Little Nicky. I want her to be strong and at the same time loving to her kids. She needs some grey something she has never had before. She needs a take no sht attitude.

#14308   2012/09/28 10:33AM
    lovinthesoaps

I loved how she handled Nikki today. Nikki looked like an idiot trying to buy Sharon out of town. Just proves that its not about the money for our girl..... now its about pay back. They have cast her aside too many times to think that they can just buy her off. Victor may put her in jail but he cannot throw her out of GC. She will fight back and come back stronger than ever and with a realistic view of the Newmans.

#14309   2012/09/28 10:40AM
    Jackie10

Quote lovinthesoaps: I loved how she handled Nikki today. Nikki looked like an idiot trying to buy Sharon out of town. Just proves that its not about the money for our girl..... now its about pay back. They have cast her aside too many times to think that they can just buy her off. Victor may put her in jail but he cannot throw her out of GC. She will fight back and come back stronger than ever and with a realistic view of the Newmans.

Yes Adam nailed it at the family meeting the other day when he said this is personal. Sharon wants revenge for all the times they turned there two faced hypocritical noses in the air at her. Treated her like pond scum. Caused her to doubt her love for Adam.

#14310   2012/09/28 02:38PM
    Jackie10

SC has done an amazing job keeping this ridiculous story line from being to serious. She will be able to get through the rest in one piece.

« 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list