List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:14AM, Views: 3514987, Replies: 21140
    « 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 » »| page:
    #14241   2012/09/21 07:50PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    bklynlady

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote bklynlady:
    Quote Jackie10: Keep Sharon away from Looser Little Nicky. But give her a clear vision about what is happening her. She is being used by Victor and Tucker.

ITA Jackie and dbprnd. Why some believe this **** is who Sharon needs is glaring. It's sickening. He cheated on her notoriously with Grace, who was supposed to be her friend, and with the multiple time murderer. Then leaves his family behind to take up with Phyllis.

And continues to make demands on Sharon, and bringing charges against her in court, while he goes around the town trying to keep the murderer out of jail. That part of Nick in Shick died, when he sought out to punish her like she's evil, and there's no going back.

I agree with your post except that Phyllis hasnt killed anyone. It was thought she killed Sasha by some but not shown to be that way. I am not a Phyllis lover but I hate when they call Adam a murderer when he never killed anyone either.

She wanted to kill Paul and Chris. She was out for Chris' blood. She gets passes on top of passes, while Adam still gets put downs by some people on the show.

#14242   2012/09/21 07:53PM
    Jackie10

Quote bklynlady:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote bklynlady:
    Quote Jackie10: Keep Sharon away from Looser Little Nicky. But give her a clear vision about what is happening her. She is being used by Victor and Tucker.

ITA Jackie and dbprnd. Why some believe this **** is who Sharon needs is glaring. It's sickening. He cheated on her notoriously with Grace, who was supposed to be her friend, and with the multiple time murderer. Then leaves his family behind to take up with Phyllis.

And continues to make demands on Sharon, and bringing charges against her in court, while he goes around the town trying to keep the murderer out of jail. That part of Nick in Shick died, when he sought out to punish her like she's evil, and there's no going back.

I agree with your post except that Phyllis hasnt killed anyone. It was thought she killed Sasha by some but not shown to be that way. I am not a Phyllis lover but I hate when they call Adam a murderer when he never killed anyone either.

She wanted to kill Paul and Chris. She was out for Chris' blood. She gets passes on top of passes, while Adam still gets put downs by some people on the show.

I agree and I hate it but she still has never actually killed anyone. Lots have wanted to and tried on here even sweet little Abby. But Sharon gets dragged through the mud for a lot less.

#14243   2012/09/21 08:11PM
    Jackie10

I guess it is too much to hope that Sharon could possibly be working with Victor to get back BON from Jack and take Tucker down? That would clear up all of the past happenings. Maybe Victor and Sharon were working together and Victor really got hurt and had amnesia but will remember the plan now that he is getting his memory back. It could also be shown in flash backs that Sharon and Victor never slept together it was all a ploy to make people like Tucker and Jack think they were.

#14244   2012/09/22 03:24AM
    rediculous

Quote Jackie10: I guess it is too much to hope that Sharon could possibly be working with Victor to get back BON from Jack and take Tucker down? That would clear up all of the past happenings. Maybe Victor and Sharon were working together and Victor really got hurt and had amnesia but will remember the plan now that he is getting his memory back. It could also be shown in flash backs that Sharon and Victor never slept together it was all a ploy to make people like Tucker and Jack think they were.

As long as MAB and her hacks are writing the scripts Jackie it won't happen like that. Our girl is doing a great job with the idiocy she is asked to perform. Kudos to SC for being the ultimate professional.

#14245   2012/09/22 05:48AM
    Chanel - Girl

This was mentioned in another thread....

Sharon told Tucker some insightful things aobut people leaving her and who she can and can not count on. I think we are finally going to see Sharon get herself together.

It would be nice to see Nick actually apologize sincerly about how he left her and come they come to amends and be friendly. I would love for Victor to own up to his debotcehry in using and abusing abusing her of late. I would love to see Adam and Sharon unite. I would love to see Chelsea die a horrific death... ok..maybe not horrific, but I'd love to see her gone. Let Adam and Sharon be that super duper power couple... Let Adam help her heal and Noah actually stand up with his mother for once....

#14246   2012/09/22 06:11AM
    Jackie10

Quote Chanel - Girl: This was mentioned in another thread....

Sharon told Tucker some insightful things aobut people leaving her and who she can and can not count on. I think we are finally going to see Sharon get herself together.

It would be nice to see Nick actually apologize sincerly about how he left her and come they come to amends and be friendly. I would love for Victor to own up to his debotcehry in using and abusing abusing her of late. I would love to see Adam and Sharon unite. I would love to see Chelsea die a horrific death... ok..maybe not horrific, but I'd love to see her gone. Let Adam and Sharon be that super duper power couple... Let Adam help her heal and Noah actually stand up with his mother for once....

Nice post Chanel!

#14247   2012/09/22 06:27AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All Sharon Fans! Ready for our lady to pick he self up dust her self off and give every one the finger on her way back to the top! Tired of Sharon being sht on by Victor, Tucker, Victoria, Little Nicky, Abby and Nikki. They need to take a long hard look in the mirror before they go to pointing fingers and mocking. I thought when Adam put them all in their places at Sharon's mock service that they would get a clue but I guess not.

#14248   2012/09/22 08:16AM
    Jackie10

Sharon back to the top! Cant wait til things change for her. She has been knocked down at every turn. She has gained attitude and strength and I hope she gets to keep it.

#14249   2012/09/22 12:46PM
    bklynlady

Quote Chanel - Girl: This was mentioned in another thread....

ITA.

#14250   2012/09/22 01:25PM
    Jackie10

Good things in store. Cant wait to see what is coming. Hopefully it will be bigger and better. Our girl has to get a break some how.

« 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list