List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:14AM, Views: 3515178, Replies: 21140
    « 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 » »| page:
    #14201   2012/09/18 05:47PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

I look to forward Sharon getting back to normal, but I am enjoying seeing her alter ego in action.

Her alter ego is naive and lacks judgement, but that's because of her inexperience in the business. What I like is that she can be so curt with others.

I got a chuckle out of today's Can epi scene with Sharon and Tucker. As Sharon walks in the apt., Tucker walks to her wanting a smouch. Sharon quickly walks around him like he was some dirty old man and said "Look,that's not why I came here for."

It was a priceless.

#14202   2012/09/18 05:55PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: I look to forward Sharon getting back to normal, but I am enjoying seeing her alter ego in action.

Her alter ego is naive and lacks judgement, but that's because of her inexperience in the business. What I like is that she can be so curt with others.

I got a chuckle out of today's Can epi scene with Sharon and Tucker. As Sharon walks in the apt., Tucker walks to her wanting a smouch. Sharon quickly walks around him like he was some dirty old man and said "Look,that's not why I came here for."

It was a priceless.

Me to she has gained strength and attitude and I hope she hangs on to that.

#14203   2012/09/18 05:57PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon approached Tucker head on about him buying shares of NE and he admitted it. He knows how much the truth means to Sharon and the slime-ball used it to his advantage.

What goes around comes around...and when the time comes around for Tucker, I hope he gets squashed like a stink bug.

BTW, Sharon looked great in a grey dress, perfect colour for Fall.

My guess is Tucker will get his in the near future. Sounds like he will be let go with several others I hope Victor, Sharon and Adam team up to put him out.

Jackie, I detest what the ex-writers did to Sharon. Like Sharon mentioned in her interview -- they watered down her character by making her hop beds, again.

I didn't like the bed hopping the first time with the WTD s/l. But I have to admit that Billy and Sharon did have chemistry (sorry Villy). They should have address that issue and nipped it in the butt and to never go there again.

#14204   2012/09/18 06:13PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon approached Tucker head on about him buying shares of NE and he admitted it. He knows how much the truth means to Sharon and the slime-ball used it to his advantage.

What goes around comes around...and when the time comes around for Tucker, I hope he gets squashed like a stink bug.

BTW, Sharon looked great in a grey dress, perfect colour for Fall.

My guess is Tucker will get his in the near future. Sounds like he will be let go with several others I hope Victor, Sharon and Adam team up to put him out.

Jackie, I detest what the ex-writers did to Sharon. Like Sharon mentioned in her interview -- they watered down her character by making her hop beds, again.

I didn't like the bed hopping the first time with the WTD s/l. But I have to admit that Billy and Sharon did have chemistry (sorry Villy). They should have address that issue and nipped it in the butt and to never go there again.

That is one of the great things about Sharon she has a spark no matter who she is with she can make the nastiest of story lines look good. She will rise above this.

#14205   2012/09/18 07:03PM
    Jackie10

Sharon to the top where she should be! Keep the love flowing.

#14206   2012/09/19 06:21AM
    canada gal

Morning all,

Cannot wait till the 10000th epi is in my rear view mirror!

#14207   2012/09/19 06:25AM
    Doerr

Quote canada gal: I look to forward Sharon getting back to normal, but I am enjoying seeing her alter ego in action.

It was a priceless.

I wonder if that was some of the free reign TPTB gave SC to act out the scene as they saw fit. Hopefully, we won't see anymore bed hopping with the old men anymore. I also hope I never have to see her kiss Tucker or Victor EVER again.

#14208   2012/09/19 06:37AM
    canada gal

Quote Doerr:

It was a priceless.

I wonder if that was some of the free reign TPTB gave SC to act out the scene as they saw fit. Hopefully, we won't see anymore bed hopping with the old men anymore. I also hope I never have to see her kiss Tucker or Victor EVER again.

I think it was. MAB wanted to degrade the character, but in that scene, she got the better of Tucker.

I am with you in regards to "NO MORE KISSING REALLY OLDER MEN." I mean no insult the the actors -- its just when they make Sharon smouch with these actors, all I think about is FATHER FIGURE. GROSS!

And yes, stop the bed hopping, for obvisous reasons, PLEASE!!!

#14209   2012/09/19 06:45AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Cant wait to see the scenes talked about above. So glad Sharon is starting her climb back to the top!

#14210   2012/09/19 07:10AM
    Jackie10

Quote Doerr:

It was a priceless.

After SCs interview you just about know it was she felt that sleeping with other men made her character look bad. So unless the script calls for sex I dont see her doing it anymore.

« 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list