List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 12:54PM, Views: 3504790, Replies: 21132
    « 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 » »| page:
    #14191   2012/09/18 06:34AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

I hope that Sharon, Victoria and Nick find some common ground at NE.

In addition, I wish Sharon realizes, sooner rather that later, that Tucker does not have her back. DUMP the guy, already!

#14192   2012/09/18 07:35AM
    Doerr

I was dreading this whole storyline after hearing about the 10,000 eppy and while I am still dreading watching that happen, I am heartened by the spoiler that says Sharon will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix. I can't wait to see her rise up stronger than ever. I'm sure all the GC hypocrits will pat themselves on the back once they think they've put her back in her place but she'll come back better than ever. I can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve. I only hope that whatever it is it doesn't involve Tucker or Victor. Those two make me so ill after this storyline.

#14193   2012/09/18 08:02AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Counting the days til October 12th. Hope things start to happen and happen quickly.

#14194   2012/09/18 08:46AM
    lovinthesoaps

Loved the confidence she had walking into NE. I loved that she didnt seem frazzled by Victoria's comments and she wasnt worried at all about the ruling. Not only did she look great but she held her own. I would love for the writers to change the path that Sharon and Tucker are headed down. I know he seems to be the only one in her corner, but I believe she is smarter than to not see his agenda.

#14195   2012/09/18 11:51AM
    canada gal

Quote Doerr: I was dreading this whole storyline after hearing about the 10,000 eppy and while I am still dreading watching that happen, I am heartened by the spoiler that says Sharon will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix. I can't wait to see her rise up stronger than ever. I'm sure all the GC hypocrits will pat themselves on the back once they think they've put her back in her place but she'll come back better than ever. I can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve. I only hope that whatever it is it doesn't involve Tucker or Victor. Those two make me so ill after this storyline.

Unless she gets memory loss, I don't think Sharon can easily be put into the "complacent" box anymore. Her character's grown.

I am pretty positive that the new writers will let her keep that edge along with her compassionate side.

Which means that she will no longer take BULL from anyone. This includes Nikki, Victoria, Nick and even from Adam and his side kick.

#14196   2012/09/18 12:00PM
    canada gal

BTW, speaking of memory loss, remember when Nick lost his memory and we had the really sweet vault scene -- well, the new regime can write something similiar for Sharon's character.

The scene would take place as Victor shows up at his own memorial. Sharon is stricken with disbelief at the sight of him. She is tramatized. She doesn't know whether to cry, laugh with joy, or run for her life. Then she goes "overload" in the brain, collapses and wakes up in a hospital bed with severe memory loss. What do you all think

#14197   2012/09/18 01:02PM
    dbpnrd

Whatever they have in mind for Sharon it better be goog. If not they will loose some watchers.

TOP FOR beauty

#14198   2012/09/18 01:25PM
    dbpnrd

Sharon is kept on top on this board by her haters LOL

TOP FOR best of best

#14199   2012/09/18 04:26PM
    canada gal

Sharon approached Tucker head on about him buying shares of NE and he admitted it. He knows how much the truth means to Sharon and the slime-ball used it to his advantage.

What goes around comes around...and when the time comes around for Tucker, I hope he gets squashed like a stink bug.

BTW, Sharon looked great in a grey dress, perfect colour for Fall.

#14200   2012/09/18 05:35PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Sharon approached Tucker head on about him buying shares of NE and he admitted it. He knows how much the truth means to Sharon and the slime-ball used it to his advantage.

What goes around comes around...and when the time comes around for Tucker, I hope he gets squashed like a stink bug.

BTW, Sharon looked great in a grey dress, perfect colour for Fall.

My guess is Tucker will get his in the near future. Sounds like he will be let go with several others I hope Victor, Sharon and Adam team up to put him out.

« 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list