List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:14AM, Views: 3514921, Replies: 21140
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/21 12:26PM
    New: No Bashing Sharon Thread OR Other Characters!
    Amy Mistretta

In order for us to make it easier for all posters to follow guidelines, we've deleted and re-posted the non-bashing threads.

The new ones all have very clear rules...

While this thread is made for Sharon fans to talk about the character they love, it is NOT in any way to be used to bash Phyllis or her fanbase! (This will be posted on each non-bash thread.) Creating these non-bash threads will be easier for the moderators to watch - and for the fans to post freely about Sharon.
    We advise you all to follow the guidelines. As usual, anyone going against the rules could risk being reported and having their posts deleted, or screen names turned into administration. Thank you and have fun posting!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/01 06:47PM
    #2   2007/08/21 01:58PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    SndrElkins

Oh goody.I'm going to love this thread I LOVE Sharon.She is beauitful and sweet and smart and all the men in G/C want her.She will always love her first love just like he will her.GO SHARON

#3   2007/08/21 02:05PM
    sunshine2

I love the kind of person that Sharon is.She is every day kind not sometimes this way. I would love to kick her butt sometimes because she does screw up but if she did't screw up then she would be perfect and that would make me gag.

#4   2007/08/21 02:17PM
    StaceyT

I have always been a Sharon fan, I love the way she is when her family is in tact and happy. I know she has done wrong, but she has never hid behind her wrong doings. She has never hurt anyone intentionally and she is not a criminal. She is my favorite actress on the show Go Sharon, and Go Shick!!!

#5   2007/08/21 03:51PM
    cdbb

Thank's Amy!!

Just one thing to say...

GO SHICK GO!!

#6   2007/08/21 04:15PM
    suegerry

Gee I had posted so many nice things....but OK I'll simply have to do it again.....

Sharon the most wonderful character on the show....her kindness, her classic look and her class are some amongst so many of her qualities....she has gone through rough times and has always kept herself in tact.....all of her mistakes never involved criminal actions......she is envied by many male characters because of her looks.....she is loved by female characters for her honesty.....she may talk too much at time.....but hey, what woman doesn't.....go Sharon go.....and with Nick.....

#7   2007/08/21 05:50PM
    SndrElkins

Quote StaceyT: I have always been a Sharon fan, I love the way she is when her family is in tact and happy. I know she has done wrong, but she has never hid behind her wrong doings. She has never hurt anyone intentionally and she is not a criminal. She is my favorite actress on the show Go Sharon, and Go Shick!!!

ITA

#8   2007/08/22 04:18AM
    suegerry

Good morning all

Have a great day.......I'll see you all tomorrow if not next month.....we're on our way to go see "The Phanton of the Opera".........then Friday my grandson and I are flying out to London England.....before he goesd back to Unverstity.... we are spending 16 days in Western Europe....

Hope this will be a good place for us to come and talk nicely about the girl we like so much.....

Sharon has had a difficult life....before and after marrying into the Newman family.....although she now appears to be happy with Jack her heart still belongs to Nick.....this poor girl deserves some happiness.....

I like this character.....she is not a loud mouth person, she is kind to her son Noah.......she has never had to teach him to call her men friends "daddy" to catch a man.....and has never feared that he would be taken away from her......even her "mother-in-law from hell" couldn't do that to her......she was a stay at home mom and cared dearly for Cassie and Noah......

We saw her make mistake because of her emotions.......but we mustn't forget she was married to a Newman......and the Newman are not people persons.......their money speaks for them, not their heart......so we must forgive her mistakes and let her move on...............

#9   2007/08/22 04:38AM
    dhhogan

Quote suegerry: Good morning all

Have a great day.......I'll see you all tomorrow if not next month.....we're on our way to go see "The Phanton of the Opera".........then Friday my grandson and I are flying out to London England.....before he goesd back to Unverstity.... we are spending 16 days in Western Europe....

Hope this will be a good place for us to come and talk nicely about the girl we like so much.....

Sharon has had a difficult life....before and after marrying into the Newman family.....although she now appears to be happy with Jack her heart still belongs to Nick.....this poor girl deserves some happiness.....

I like this character.....she is not a loud mouth person, she is kind to her son Noah.......she has never had to teach him to call her men friends "daddy" to catch a man.....and has never feared that he would be taken away from her......even her "mother-in-law from hell" couldn't do that to her......she was a stay at home mom and cared dearly for Cassie and Noah......

We saw her make mistake because of her emotions.......but we mustn't forget she was married to a Newman......and the Newman are not people persons.......their money speaks for them, not their heart......so we must forgive her mistakes and let her move on...............

We will miss you Go Sharon!

#10   2007/08/22 06:12AM
    Revasfan

I love Sharon because she's very normal. She makes mistakes but she never tries to, she's very thoughful too.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list