List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jeannie Francis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Jeannie Francis

Started by Chance 47 at 2012/07/26 05:24AM
    Latest post: 2012/07/26 09:18AM, Views: 1481, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/07/26 05:24AM
    Jeannie Francis
    Chance 47

Jeannie Francis needs to get a make over. She is so old and matronly looking. Her forehead is too high to wear the outdated styles. She just looks dumpy. Get her some bangs and some new clothes. She doesn't look attractive or wealthy.

#2   2012/07/26 06:42AM
    Re: Jeannie Francis
    StinkyCat

Quote Chance 47: Jeannie Francis needs to get a make over. She is so old and matronly looking. Her forehead is too high to wear the outdated styles. She just looks dumpy. Get her some bangs and some new clothes. She doesn't look attractive or wealthy.

This is actor bashing. GF is a real person and all you can say about her is this? How would you like someone to talk about you like this? Perhaps you could try, for one day, only posting positive things. 'If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all' and see if you feel better at the end of the day.

Have a great day.

#3   2012/07/26 06:43AM
    lisa diane

Actress Bashing Plain and Simple

#4   2012/07/26 06:46AM
    Trish12

Wow talk about nasty. I just think the OP just don't like the actress period, but gosh keep it to yourself.

#5   2012/07/26 07:13AM
    Stemp

GENIE Francis is one of the coolest most beautiful actresses to ever grace the soap landscape. She's lost weight and is aging gracefully imo. She looks amazing considering she's 50 this year.

#6   2012/07/26 07:23AM
    bukopandan

i've made a few comments about genevieve's appearance but those were addressed solely to the character. i'm befuddled as to why this character, of all those in the character's age range, and with her wealth, does seem outdated. yesterday she looked nice in the dark color she had on, but often she is shown in clothes that feel off (and she almost always has on a spike necklace, as if we're to think she's cold), like she's unaware of what others are wearing these days. a character's style is supposed to reflect something of who the show has determined that person is, and i'm just not sure what yr's message is with gen. yes, we were once (and maybe still are to a degree) supposed to question her readiness as a businessperson, but i just don't buy that this is to be so reflected in what we've seen her wear and how we've seen her hair. maybe the look is supposed to tie in with cane's mother issues? btw, i made a comment yesterday about a haircut. i think her hair is pretty when up, but the up chosen by yr still reflects another decade. i'd love a thick, swishy blunt cut ending right at the shoulder cap. i think genevieve's fashion look should be updated. nothing avant garde, but why not, now that it's been so long since she came out of the shadows of life with colin, reflect her new-found sense of identity and freedom?

#7   2012/07/26 07:25AM
    BiancaReeseR...

Her name is not Jeannie her name is ' "Genie" Francis Frakes''' (born '''Eugenie Ann Francis'''

#8   2012/07/26 07:54AM
    jen 996

I don't think that was very nice to say about a person.

In fact I thought that Genie looked really pretty yesterday. I also like her clothes. That black outfit she was waering yesterday I would have worn and I am an adolescent. Her hair I thought was also a nice change.

#9   2012/07/26 08:01AM
    Trish12

Quote jen 996: I don't think that was very nice to say about a person.

In fact I thought that Genie looked really pretty yesterday. I also like her clothes. That black outfit she was waering yesterday I would have worn and I am an adolescent. Her hair I thought was also a nice change.

The woman as always been classy, ever since GH. I miss her on GH. When I see her I always think why I prefer the older generation on any soap, because they are just classic actors and actresses. I'll pick her over the new breed of new comers.

#10   2012/07/26 08:04AM
    BiancaReeseR...

Genie has a very good personally actor bashing is not allowed

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list