List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Phyllis (Fans only)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Phyllis (Fans only)

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:24PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 09:25AM, Views: 215187, Replies: 4673
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/21 12:24PM
    New: No Bashing Phyllis Thread
    Amy Mistretta

In order for us to make it easier for all posters to follow guidelines, we've deleted and re-posted the non-bashing threads.

The new ones all have very clear rules...

While this thread is made for Phyllis fans to talk about the character they love, it is NOT in any way to be used to bash Sharon or her fanbase! (This will be posted on each non-bash thread.) Creating these non-bash threads will be easier for the moderators to watch - and for the fans to post freely about Phyllis.

We advise you all to follow the guidelines. As usual, anyone going against the rules could risk being reported and having their posts deleted, or screen names turned into administration. Thank you and have fun posting!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/01 06:35PM
    #2   2007/08/21 12:25PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Phyllis Thread
    Jake Austin

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thxs amy

#3   2007/08/21 12:28PM
    Jake Austin

C'mon phyllis fans!!! Let's start chatting and talking about our girl.

#4   2007/08/21 12:29PM
    Jake Austin

Ok i'm trying to keep this at the top. So come on phyllis fans!! Go Phyllis Go!!

#5   2007/08/21 12:41PM
    Jake Austin

Hello are there any phyllis fans out there??????

#6   2007/08/21 01:03PM
    Jake Austin

Phyllis Fans???????????? come out come out where ever you are

#7   2007/08/21 01:37PM
    pussykat

I'm a Phyllis...Love her and Nick together...but, I think I see trouble coming for them. Hope I'm wrong because I enjoy Phyllis' s/l. GO Girl!

#8   2007/08/21 01:43PM
    nicksbaby

Phyllis fan signing in she is one of the main reasons I watch and she is even better with Nick by her side Phick fan for life

#9   2007/08/21 02:06PM
    yoman

Phylis is the one reason I watch this show. I love her!

#10   2007/08/21 03:32PM
    cater2u

Oh wonderful starting from scratch
    I love Phyllis although her character has many flaws it's amazing to me how she can still come out swinging she is a feisty red head and she never gives up.
    Phyllis is the villain of the show its expected people dislike her but I root for her because IMO, she wants to do what's right, for the most part. As long as she has the desire to do what's right, I’ll always root for her, even if she does not do the right thing or the right thing, turns out to be the wrong thing.

She's a shady character but I find her inner struggle, compelling. Even at her worst like the situation she is being put in right now she still has a great sense of humor.Each time she falls down and people are looking down on her she decides she’s had enough she gets mad, becomes stronger from the experience wipes her hands clean of it shakes it off and stands tall once again. Which I have no doubt is what will happen once this whole trial thing is over she’ll come out of it a stronger character than ever.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list