List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: TV Guide Spoiler/Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

TV Guide Spoiler/Phyllis

Started by chancegirl at 2012/07/24 11:11AM
    Latest post: 2012/07/24 06:08PM, Views: 4482, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/07/24 11:11AM
    TV Guide Spoiler/Phyllis
    chancegirl

On Monday 7/30 Phyllis' worst nightmare, nerdy shrink Tim Reid returns to Genoa City. Does he want money, revnge...or sex?

LOL, I hope he wants sex....that would be awesome to see how she handles his advances.

#2   2012/07/24 11:15AM
    Re: TV Guide Spoiler/Phyllis
    Backstreet

If these two are running true to form, I hope that he wants them all! This was the most hilarious two people on this show when they were on together. Phyllis will eat him alive and he will love every minute of it! I love Dr. Tim and Phyllis, they are comedy in drama on daytime! Oh, please bring them back!!!!!!!!

#3   2012/07/24 11:19AM
    LuvThatKathe...

It will be fun to watch Phyllis shake in her shoes the minute she finds out Dr. Tim is back in town. And here Phyllis thought threatening and paying off the good doctor had gotten rid of him for good. Maybe Phyllis should have rented another car. LOL! Thanks for the spoiler!

#4   2012/07/24 11:23AM
    vikis3

Go Tim...Come back and claim your woman...you know she wants you

#5   2012/07/24 11:27AM
    JUJU41

Wasn't there a question about who would cheat first, Nick, or Phyllis? I think it will be Phyllis with Dr. Tim. Talk about payback! Can't wait to see Phyl's face when Dr. Tim gives her that ultimatum!

#6   2012/07/24 11:30AM
    vikis3

She could just make him wear a clown mask

#7   2012/07/24 11:49AM
    Phyllis Is H...

Thanks for the heads up.I love M.S and her scenes with the shrink were hilarious.

#8   2012/07/24 01:03PM
    chancegirl

Can't wait til he returns....The pay off has been good enough for me if nothing else comes of her punishment....We have seen her snivel, whine, cry and cry some more....beg to Nick...have Nick leave her proving to many of us what we already knew about his weak committment to her...we will see her slaughtered in RS (both in print and the small screen) and now Dr. Reid will be back for some pay back. Good enough for me.

#9   2012/07/24 01:19PM
    FL senior fan

There's nothing confirming sex is there?

I'm thinking his return will be to support Billy's article, or help Paul's case. Hum, wonder why he forget his med's or if that will even be explained to us. Guess she DID buy his silence.

I hope it's the latter....poor Paul...forgotten now that Phyllis has a crisis.

#10   2012/07/24 03:29PM
    chancegirl

Quote FL senior fan: There's nothing confirming sex is there?

I'm thinking his return will be to support Billy's article, or help Paul's case. Hum, wonder why he forget his med's or if that will even be explained to us. Guess she DID buy his silence.

I hope it's the latter....poor Paul...forgotten now that Phyllis has a crisis.

I can't wait for his return! Does Nick know she bribed him or will this finally be the straw that breaks the camels back for him?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list