List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Billy Miller Leaving?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Billy Miller Leaving?

Started by mama mary at 2012/07/23 02:51PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/28 08:10PM, Views: 4920, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/07/25 11:08AM
    Re: Is Billy Miller Leaving?
    greengrass

I read that ringer was cancelled it won't be on anymore.Billy Miller want's to stay so lets hope they some kind of understanding.From what i have been reading they already have so it is very possible that he is staying.

#12   2012/07/25 12:13PM
    chancegirl

Quote LindsayCariad:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote vampiresrule: It's very possible. Something big is coming Billy's way and it's NOT good.

LOL, it sounds like you actually believe that MAB would FIRE Billy Miller? LOL, that is NOT happening....if BM does leave (although it's very unlikely considering he said himself he didn't plan to leave) BA will be recast. David Tom was a great Billy, but I don't know about how that pairing would work for Villy. However, Villy is MAB's baby. She created them and she may give them angst but Vicky will AWAYS stand by Billy, unlike her fickle brother Nick.

LOOOVE Billy Miller as Billy Abbott!!! Though I heard Miller was gonna be on 'Ringer' with Sarh Michelle Gellar.. Would b nice to see him in primtime, but would hate for him to be taken of y&r!!

He did do some spots on Ringer last season and Michael Graziadei did some on Secret Circle....But both shows were cancelled so they will not be reprising a role on them. And since Pilot season is over and all the networks have their new fall line ups and winter replacement shows already in the can, BM will be staying on until Pilot season rolls around next year...and hopefully beyond.

#13   2012/07/28 10:24AM
    KC11

What's the verdict? I'm not sure the answer was shared yet.

#14   2012/07/28 10:37AM
    MacDuffy

I sure hope NOT! I enjoy watching him and he makes it fun to watch. He is so good! PLEASE don't let him go!!

#15   2012/07/28 10:46AM
    jcren

Quote KC11: What's the verdict? I'm not sure the answer was shared yet.

No one knows yet. Their has just been a regime change at Y&R. I am sure many actors are trying to see what's what before they commit to anything.

#16   2012/07/28 10:57AM
    lovinthesoaps

I would hate to see BM leave.... he has a great smile and Billy Abbot is a great character. SO much potential there.

#17   2012/07/28 11:38AM
    greengrass

I guess we will have to wait and see if these new guys are going to honour the deal that billy miller made with sony and Y&R i can't see why they won't seen sony already made the deal.I don't think sony is going let them do as they please,they will have to abid by sony rules.

#18   2012/07/28 11:40AM
    KC11

Quote jcren:

No one knows yet. Their has just been a regime change at Y&R. I am sure many actors are trying to see what's what before they commit to anything.

Okay, thanks!

#19   2012/07/28 12:29PM
    HeyMon

Quote KC11:
    Quote jcren:

Okay, thanks!

Good riddance. If someone like Miller only wants to work part-time, then he should hit the road. Cant have a legacy character like Billy Abbot 'going off to Myanmar', or 'visiting Los Angeles', all of the time.

#20   2012/07/28 01:43PM
    greengrass

as long as billy miller stays he can go and do other thing so long as we now he is coming back. there is alot of us that want billy miller to stay.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list