List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Billy Miller Leaving?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Billy Miller Leaving?

Started by mama mary at 2012/07/23 02:51PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/28 08:10PM, Views: 4813, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/07/23 02:51PM
    Is Billy Miller Leaving?
    mama mary

Does anyone know if Billy Miller is still leaving? Last year he only signed a 1 year deal.I hope he stays. Love that guy. He is the best actor to play Billy.

#2   2012/07/23 03:12PM
    Re: Is Billy Miller Leaving?
    wildflow

Quote mama mary: Does anyone know if Billy Miller is still leaving? Last year he only signed a 1 year deal.I hope he stays. Love that guy. He is the best actor to play Billy.

Are we talking about Billy Abbott...

#3   2012/07/23 03:13PM
    greengrass

from everthing that i have read it sounds like there is a good possabity that he is staying.his contract is up aug.1st so we should hear something for sure very soon.

#4   2012/07/23 03:17PM
    Jackie10

If he leaves I hope he takes his baby momma and baby with him.

#5   2012/07/23 03:32PM
    lisa diane

I hope not I like his humor on the soap. I love me some BM/BA

#6   2012/07/25 09:38AM
    vampiresrule

It's very possible. Something big is coming Billy's way and it's NOT good.

#7   2012/07/25 09:40AM
    spartes

Quote vampiresrule: It's very possible. Something big is coming Billy's way and it's NOT good.

I KNOW THAT WHAT YOU WANT. BUT YOU NEED TO MOVE ON ALL THE HATERADE THAT YOU GOT FOR VILLY IS OH SO SAD

#8   2012/07/25 09:57AM
    Cannon

Quote vampiresrule: It's very possible. Something big is coming Billy's way and it's NOT good.

How do you know that?

#9   2012/07/25 09:58AM
    chancegirl

LOL, it sounds like you actually believe that MAB would FIRE Billy Miller? LOL, that is NOT happening....if BM does leave (although it's very unlikely considering he said himself he didn't plan to leave) BA will be recast. David Tom was a great Billy, but I don't know about how that pairing would work for Villy. However, Villy is MAB's baby. She created them and she may give them angst but Vicky will AWAYS stand by Billy, unlike her fickle brother Nick.

#10   2012/07/25 10:33AM
    LindsayCariad

Quote chancegirl:

LOL, it sounds like you actually believe that MAB would FIRE Billy Miller? LOL, that is NOT happening....if BM does leave (although it's very unlikely considering he said himself he didn't plan to leave) BA will be recast. David Tom was a great Billy, but I don't know about how that pairing would work for Villy. However, Villy is MAB's baby. She created them and she may give them angst but Vicky will AWAYS stand by Billy, unlike her fickle brother Nick.

LOOOVE Billy Miller as Billy Abbott!!! Though I heard Miller was gonna be on 'Ringer' with Sarh Michelle Gellar.. Would b nice to see him in primtime, but would hate for him to be taken of y&r!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list