List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Prediction: Phyllis - RED is leaving the show!??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Prediction: Phyllis - RED is leaving the show!??

Started by Roxie99 at 2012/07/20 04:48PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/21 05:35AM, Views: 5346, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2012/07/21 10:12AM
    Re: Prediction: Phyllis - RED is leaving the show!??
    Trish12

Quote Benay:
    Quote Trish12:
    Quote Benay: MS just sign a multi-year contract a few months ago so Phyllis is going anywhere anytime soon!

Good for her, that's not my problem. That's her job, i'm just sick to death of seeing her everyday.

I'm sorry about your problem, but I was addressing the OP talking about Phyllis leaving the show. Phyllis isn't gooing anywhere. I loathe Sharon but I can't imagine Y&R without her!

Did I say I have a problem with MS, No. What I said I can't stand watching Phyllis everyday. I wouldn't even mind if she was on everyday, just not having all or most of the s/l and cast around her.

#32   2012/07/21 10:25AM
    PhickSuperFan

Quote Trish12:
    Quote Benay:
    Quote Trish12:
    Quote Benay: MS just sign a multi-year contract a few months ago so Phyllis is going anywhere anytime soon!

Good for her, that's not my problem. That's her job, i'm just sick to death of seeing her everyday.

I'm sorry about your problem, but I was addressing the OP talking about Phyllis leaving the show. Phyllis isn't gooing anywhere. I loathe Sharon but I can't imagine Y&R without her!

Did I say I have a problem with MS, No. What I said I can't stand watching Phyllis everyday. I wouldn't even mind if she was on everyday, just not having all or most of the s/l and cast around her.
    I wonder if I am going to be saying the same thing in a couple of weeks when Sharon will be on almost every day in that silly weird crazy twisty s/l that she is going to drive . I doubt I will be complaining, I am gonna love it...you know last year around this time MS wasn't driving any story in fact for the past 3 years she has driven absolutely NONE of her own--she has just been the hanger-on. She has been in storylines but they were not about her character. In fact the Sharon character has had numerous NEW storylines about her character in the past 3 years and here we go with another one. These two female characters, Phyllis & Sharon are awesome in their own ways..no one is going anywhere.

#33   2012/07/21 10:35AM
    Trish12

Quote PhickSuperFan:
    Quote Trish12:
    Quote Benay:
    Quote Trish12:

I wonder if I am going to be saying the same thing in a couple of weeks when Sharon will be on almost every day in that silly weird crazy twisty s/l that she is going to drive . I doubt I will be complaining, I am gonna love it...you know last year around this time MS wasn't driving any story in fact for the past 3 years she has driven absolutely NONE of her own--she has just been the hanger-on. She has been in storylines but they were not about her character. In fact the Sharon character has had numerous NEW storylines about her character in the past 3 years and here we go with another one. These two female characters, Phyllis & Sharon are awesome in their own ways..no one is going anywhere.

I'm sorry, i'm not a big fan of Sharon right now, at this point i'm fed up with watching both woman. Don't assume to know who I like and don't like. I love the actors, but thier characters are too much to watch.

#34   2012/07/21 10:42AM
    Nickygirl

Quote Trish12:
    Quote Nickygirl:
    Quote Trish12: I wish!! I have nothing agaist MS, but seeing her consistantly on the screen just makes it hard to watch Y&R anymore. This show used to be about family. The Newman, Winters, Abbots, Chancelors, Fenmores and everyone else. It seems to me that everything is written around Phyllis. MB must be enjoying sinking an arleady sunkin ship. I pitty ther rest of the charcters.

actually that show is way more balanced, even if some characters have moments of being on too much. There was a time when I couldn't stand having Genevieve on my screen every damn day. But it doesn't last long, because the storylines don't last half as long as elsewhere.

No offence I don't know how long you've been watch this show, but this show hasn't been balance for a long while. This isn't classic Y&R where you ran to watch tv. I can't remember the last time I ran to see it.

I'm simply comparing it to the show I have watched for years and Y&R is WAY better, more balanced with more interesting storylines. Actually...there is no comparison. It's even noticeable on message boards.

#35   2012/07/21 10:42AM
    JUJU41

Quote Roxie99: Reading all your post on how Phyllis is ALWAYS getting away with her antic's and knowing the Y&R people - keeping things very quite when it comes to who is coming and going?! What a way to exit the show.. SHE'S FINELY GETTING CAUGHT! And goes to prison for 3-4+ years.. which is good if she want's to come back?! She just adopted a little girl - maybe she want's to be with her daughter and adopt another?.. take time off.. OR maybe she is getting her own show.... hahahaha the "Red and the scandalous"!! I just can't think of how she will get away with this --- this time... she's GONE....??

Frankly I could use a break from Phyllis...let her leave for a few years.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list