List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER SPOILER OMG I Can Not Believe This! OMG

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER SPOILER OMG I Can Not Believe This! OMG

Started by Sharon Young at 2006/10/18 12:16PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 06:49AM, Views: 1605, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2006/10/20 12:12PM
    Re: SPOILER SPOILER OMG I Can Not Believe This! OMG
    Sharon Young

Quote nyaccent:
    Quote Iceman: Apparently, I'm in the minority here, but I'm a huge Sheila fan. She brings more spice and intrigue to the show. The only think I hate is that they have softened her up and made her more vulnerable than her earlier days. I only wish she'd find someone else to mess with other than Lauren. That's getting old..but it would be fun if she became arch enemies with Ashley or Gloria. Both of them are irritating to me.

Yeah you may be on to something.....if Sheila had someone else to mess with other than Lauren, I probably could tolerate seeing that character some more... but I HATE the Sheila/Lauren storyline as I think it has been played too much.

As for who Sheila is going to be...I think she is going to look like Lauren. I read that somewhere in another spoiler and I kind of agree. If they are keeping everyone away from the baby......then the only woman who will get close tot the baby will be Lauren....Michael and Paul will not know if the one holding Fen will be the real Lauren or the bad Sheila, Lauren lookalike.

Sheila can't afford to be discovered...not by a husband...and again it pains me to say this because I like Amber, she's coming back as Amber, someone everyone's not to familiar with but know of her.
    thanks for posting,
    sharon

#32   2006/10/20 02:17PM
    Sharon Young

[quote]Quote MTG228: Indulge me. I never knew the background of Sheila. Why does she hate Lauren so much?[/quoteI think there's a lot of jealousy and envey and sheila wants everything she has.

thanks,

sharon]

#33   2006/10/20 02:19PM
    Y&Rfever

Holy moly, where do we begin?.....

#34   2006/10/20 03:08PM
    Sharon Young

Quote Y&Rfever: Holy moly, where do we begin?.....
    Well I think she's coming back as Amber and I've heard Jana is Sheila's daughter?
    thanks for posting,
    sharon

#35   2006/10/20 03:53PM
    nyaccent

I answered you in your other post....I like your idea about Jana being Sheila's daughter....Shiela has two daughters...one with James...and the other with Massimo...One of them could be Jana.

#36   2006/10/20 04:11PM
    Sharon Young

I vote for James!
    thanks,
    sharon

#37   2006/10/23 06:49AM
    Sharon Young

Quote Critter: Michelle Stafford clearly says, "The body on the slab in the morgue is Sheila with Phyllis' face."

Therefore, in my way of thinking, Sheila has to be dead.

However, I'm not sure any of this is true. Anyone can post anything they want and add LML or MS's name to it as if it's a quote. I still don't believe it.

Nothing ends simply with Sheila, we're all in for a shocker!
    thanks for posting,
    sharon

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list