List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER SPOILER OMG I Can Not Believe This! OMG

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER SPOILER OMG I Can Not Believe This! OMG

Started by Sharon Young at 2006/10/18 12:16PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 06:49AM, Views: 1698, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2006/10/19 11:41AM
    Re: SPOILER SPOILER OMG I Can Not Believe This! OMG
    kimyla

Where did you come across this spoiler? I have been looking for it and I can't it, nor can I find anything suggesting it with any seriousness. Interesting storyline, I have to admit.

#22   2006/10/19 02:17PM
    nyaccent

Quote MTG228: Indulge me. I never knew the background of Sheila. Why does she hate Lauren so much?

Here is the background on Sheila ---from it you will see why she hates her so much.

Drugged Dr. Scott Grainger
    Kidnapped Scotty Grainger, switched him for a broker baby
    Kidnapped Lauren Fenmore, tried to kill her and her mother Molly
    Blackmailed Lauren Fenmore and Brad Carlton with photos of their trysts
    Assaulted Lauren Fenmore, repeated attempts on her life
    Altered paternity test of Bridget Forrester
    Attempted murder (via Doberman) of security guard Mike Guthrie
    "Accidental" murder of Dr. Jay Garvin, her shrink.
    Held Lauren and the Forrester Family hostage
    Possible murder of Dr. Tracy Peters
    Mercury poisoning of Stephanie Forrester, framed Maggie Forrester for it.
    Shooting of Stephanie Forrester
    Murder of Lance by bees, whom she had gotten to drug Amber
    Kidnapped Amber Forrester
    Shot Brooke Logan and Taylor Forrester (Taylor later died)
    Escaped from prison and 'killed' Ridge Forrester. (October 2003)
    Escaped from for the Prison for the Criminally insane. "Sugar" returned in her place 2 months later after plastic surgery.
    Poisoned Lauren Fenmore (2005)
    Blew up yacht in attempt to kill Lauren Fenmore (2005)

Again enough of SHEILA-----pleeeeeeeeze

By the way another spoiler I just read......Sheila had plastic surgery to look like Lauren....then she can steal the baby easily...no one would suspect it...It was Lauren's pic she showed the surgeon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/19 02:28PM
    #23   2006/10/20 06:42AM
    Sharon Young

Trust me...my source is accurate. Where are you taking me for lunch? I guess the tell-tell moment will be when Amber starts getting close to the baby.

take care,
    sharon

#24   2006/10/20 08:06AM
    Sharon Young

Quote Niki: ooooh Thats another possibility. BC there were statements about Lauren imagining her. Maybe her Ghost is what comes to haunt her and amber could be just there or to do sheila's dirty work. Or anyone else have thoughts?

well fortunately those in Canada see Monday's show today, so this afternoon you all should be seeing parts of it on the internet.
    thanks,
    sharon

#25   2006/10/20 08:09AM
    kimyla

I found it.. OMG!! Here we go again..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/20 08:10AM
    #26   2006/10/20 08:16AM
    Sharon Young

Quote kimyla: I found it.. OMG!! Here we go again..

Good! Nyaccent owes me lunch! Where is that girl!

thanks,
    sharon

#27   2006/10/20 08:28AM
    Iceman

Apparently, I'm in the minority here, but I'm a huge Sheila fan. She brings more spice and intrigue to the show. The only think I hate is that they have softened her up and made her more vulnerable than her earlier days. I only wish she'd find someone else to mess with other than Lauren. That's getting old..but it would be fun if she became arch enemies with Ashley or Gloria. Both of them are irritating to me.

#28   2006/10/20 09:30AM
    Critter

Quote Sharon Young:
    Quote Critter: Michelle Stafford clearly says, "The body on the slab in the morgue is Sheila with Phyllis' face."

Therefore, in my way of thinking, Sheila has to be dead.

However, I'm not sure any of this is true. Anyone can post anything they want and add LML or MS's name to it as if it's a quote. I still don't believe it.

So this expains the picture of Amber sheila had?mmmmmm don't think so...I'm a murder, crime buff and I look at everything....Amber's picture had significance...want to buy me lunch?

thanks,
    sharon

Huh????? Are you sure you wanted to quote my post? I don't understand. What "explains the picture she had of Amber?" I don't even know Amber and have never watched B&B, so don't really understand your post. I was just quoting MS and adding my thoughts.

#29   2006/10/20 09:56AM
    Sharon Young

must have been another poster......sorry girl!
    thanks,
    sharon

#30   2006/10/20 10:27AM
    nyaccent

Quote Iceman: Apparently, I'm in the minority here, but I'm a huge Sheila fan. She brings more spice and intrigue to the show. The only think I hate is that they have softened her up and made her more vulnerable than her earlier days. I only wish she'd find someone else to mess with other than Lauren. That's getting old..but it would be fun if she became arch enemies with Ashley or Gloria. Both of them are irritating to me.

Yeah you may be on to something.....if Sheila had someone else to mess with other than Lauren, I probably could tolerate seeing that character some more... but I HATE the Sheila/Lauren storyline as I think it has been played too much.

As for who Sheila is going to be...I think she is going to look like Lauren. I read that somewhere in another spoiler and I kind of agree. If they are keeping everyone away from the baby......then the only woman who will get close tot the baby will be Lauren....Michael and Paul will not know if the one holding Fen will be the real Lauren or the bad Sheila, Lauren lookalike.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list