List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER SPOILER OMG I Can Not Believe This! OMG

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER SPOILER OMG I Can Not Believe This! OMG

Started by Sharon Young at 2006/10/18 12:16PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 06:49AM, Views: 1610, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/19 09:13AM
    Re: SPOILER SPOILER OMG I Can Not Believe This! OMG
    Niki

Ok! It all is confusing. So explain...I'm sorry I don't get it! The phyliss that's with Nick now? What about her? Is she gonna die or dead? Slab? I remember the last time it showed her she had that pic and was with a plastic surgeon and she said "Make me look like her.'' Who is sheila gonna be?

#12   2006/10/19 09:44AM
    Re: Uh Uh!
    Critter

After much research, I really do think this is a rumor. There may be a LITTLE truth in it (some connection between Phyllis and Sheila), but I think it has been totally blown out of perportion by the Internet. We'll just have to wait and see.

As much as I hate Phyllis, I don't believe for one second that this Phyllis we've been watching is really Sheila. Besides, the spoiler said that the body on the slab in the morgue was Sheila with Phyllis' face. So that would mean SHEILA IS DEAD! So how can she be Phyllis?

Also, if the body on the slab has Phyllis' face, then how does Paul show Lauren a picture of dead Sheila to console her. Huh???

Besides, a plastic surgeon can copy someone's face, but what is he going to do about the large bonned Sheila and small bonned Phyllis? What about their voices? And did Sheila become a computer whiz and learn the NVP business over night? The spoiler is as full of holes as a piece of swiss cheese. JMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/19 09:45AM
    #13   2006/10/19 09:46AM
    Niki

Haha thanks. Where is the spoiler about the slab and morgue photo?

#14   2006/10/19 09:50AM
    Sharon Young

Quote Niki: Ok! It all is confusing. So explain...I'm sorry I don't get it! The phyliss that's with Nick now? What about her? Is she gonna die or dead? Slab? I remember the last time it showed her she had that pic and was with a plastic surgeon and she said "Make me look like her.'' Who is sheila gonna be?

All I know is on Monday Paul shows a picture of Phyllis on a slab,dead and paul assures Michael & Lauren that its really Sheila & she's dead. In the mean time the other picture sheila had was of amber...so paul is wrong...sheila's coming to town as Amber.

#15   2006/10/19 09:53AM
    Niki

Ok thanks.. I got confused between the lines. I remember her packin around that pic. She could come back as the freakin grim reaper. I don't care. I just wish they would speed it up and kill her or something its waaay to old. Its like the recurring ridge and brooke mess on B&B. She's crazy and I hope they leave the poor little newborn out of it.

#16   2006/10/19 10:11AM
    nyaccent

Quote Sharon Young:
    Quote Niki: Ok! It all is confusing. So explain...I'm sorry I don't get it! The phyliss that's with Nick now? What about her? Is she gonna die or dead? Slab? I remember the last time it showed her she had that pic and was with a plastic surgeon and she said "Make me look like her.'' Who is sheila gonna be?

All I know is on Monday Paul shows a picture of Phyllis on a slab,dead and paul assures Michael & Lauren that its really Sheila & she's dead. In the mean time the other picture sheila had was of amber...so paul is wrong...sheila's coming to town as Amber.

You keep on saying that Amber is Sheila....you are so wrong~!

#17   2006/10/19 10:11AM
    Sharon Young

Quote Niki: Ok thanks.. I got confused between the lines. I remember her packin around that pic. She could come back as the freakin grim reaper. I don't care. I just wish they would speed it up and kill her or something its waaay to old. Its like the recurring ridge and brooke mess on B&B. She's crazy and I hope they leave the poor little newborn out of it.

I so agree with you, I think all of us are really sick & tired of the Sheila character, its ashamed these writers do not have real creative abilities to come up with "NEW" story lines.
    thanks,
    sharon

#18   2006/10/19 10:11AM
    Critter

Michelle Stafford clearly says, "The body on the slab in the morgue is Sheila with Phyllis' face."

Therefore, in my way of thinking, Sheila has to be dead.

However, I'm not sure any of this is true. Anyone can post anything they want and add LML or MS's name to it as if it's a quote. I still don't believe it.

#19   2006/10/19 10:15AM
    Niki

ooooh Thats another possibility. BC there were statements about Lauren imagining her. Maybe her Ghost is what comes to haunt her and amber could be just there or to do sheila's dirty work. Or anyone else have thoughts?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/19 10:29AM
    #20   2006/10/19 10:16AM
    Sharon Young

Quote Critter: Michelle Stafford clearly says, "The body on the slab in the morgue is Sheila with Phyllis' face."

Therefore, in my way of thinking, Sheila has to be dead.

However, I'm not sure any of this is true. Anyone can post anything they want and add LML or MS's name to it as if it's a quote. I still don't believe it.

So this expains the picture of Amber sheila had?mmmmmm don't think so...I'm a murder, crime buff and I look at everything....Amber's picture had significance...want to buy me lunch?

thanks,
    sharon

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list