List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER SPOILER OMG I Can Not Believe This! OMG

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER SPOILER OMG I Can Not Believe This! OMG

Started by Sharon Young at 2006/10/18 12:16PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 06:49AM, Views: 1661, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/18 12:16PM
    SPOILER SPOILER OMG I Can Not Believe This! OMG
    Sharon Young

>)
    On Monday Oct. 23, show you see Phyllis on the slab! She's dead but it's not really Phyllis, its Sheila! Paul is showing the picture to Michael & Lauren....so they think she's now dead....she's not really. It's the same thing she pulled the last time...so there's two bodies, that have each had plastic surgery and one is alive and heading to Genoa City. Blew me away! And this came from a lady that has never been wrong so believe it or not...I believe it....your thoughts on this?

thanks for posting,
    sharon

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/18 12:41PM
    #2   2006/10/18 12:27PM
    Re: SPOILER SPOILER OMG I Can Not Believe This! OMG
    nyaccent

Quote Sharon Young:
    On Monday Oct. 23, show you see Phyllis on the slab! She's dead but it's not really Phyllis, its Sheila! Paul is showing the picture to Michael & Lauren....so they think she's now dead....she's not really. It's the same thing she pulled the last time...so there's two bodies, that have each had plastic surgery and one is alive and heading to Genoa City. Blew me away! And this came from a lady that has never been wrong so believe it or not...I believe it.

thanks for posting,
    sharon

Wow....wonder how thats going to be played out...I don't like it at all.

Now we know that Amber is not going to be Sheila but her character as she was on B&B.

#3   2006/10/18 12:38PM
    Sharon Young

That's not what this says, one plastic surgery body is a look alike body of phyllis, I say the other is Amber..remember Sheila carried Amber's picture around for a reason....
    thanks,
    sharon

#4   2006/10/18 04:23PM
    pink_jewel72

8) OMG, Really??? Now that is a shocker! I almost fell of my chair when I read this.LOL That is going to be a very intresting storyline, but Shelia again?? when is she going to give up!?LOL. Thanks Sharon for this very juicy tidbit.

#5   2006/10/18 04:33PM
    Sharon Young

Quote pink_jewel72: OMG, Really??? Now that is a shocker! I almost fell of my chair when I read this.LOL That is going to be a very intresting storyline, but Shelia again?? when is she going to give up!?LOL. Thanks Sharon for this very juicy tidbit.

Going to be scarry!
    thanks,
    sharon

#6   2006/10/18 05:39PM
    MTG228

Ridiculous. Enough already with this Sheila thing. Last time I knew, she was at a plastic surgeon, but I never knew anything else. What happened to Lauren's son, Scott? I am totally confused.

#7   2006/10/18 05:42PM
    MTG228

Indulge me. I never knew the background of Sheila. Why does she hate Lauren so much?

#8   2006/10/18 10:17PM
    courtney1988

Wow that would be absolutely crazy! lol

I've seen you leave good spoilers too that usually aren't wrong! Do you have any on ATWT? thanks, Court

#9   2006/10/19 08:44AM
    Sharon Young

Quote MTG228: Ridiculous. Enough already with this Sheila thing. Last time I knew, she was at a plastic surgeon, but I never knew anything else. What happened to Lauren's son, Scott? I am totally confused.

wait for Monday's show. Paul is suppose to show Lauren & Michael a picture of Phyllis on a slab that's suppose to be Sheila.
    thanks,
    sharon

#10   2006/10/19 09:12AM
    Sharon Young

Quote MTG228: Ridiculous. Enough already with this Sheila thing. Last time I knew, she was at a plastic surgeon, but I never knew anything else. What happened to Lauren's son, Scott? I am totally confused.
    I know I feel the same way, I don't know where scott is, you would think he'd be here.
    thanks,
    sharon

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list