List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anyone notice all the scene hopping on Friday's ep? Unrealistic!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anyone notice all the scene hopping on Friday's ep? Unrealistic!!!

Started by iowahawkeye at 2007/08/20 08:25AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/25 12:26PM, Views: 310, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/08/20 08:25AM
    Anyone notice all the scene hopping on Friday's ep? Unrealistic!!!
    iowahawkeye

Okay..in the first 10 minute stretch, the POfficer made it from the courthouse to Newman Enterprises in back to back scenes; Nick also made it from Newman to Phyllis's with ONE scene in between. Within the first 20 minutes, Sharon went from Newman -- then to Jack's office, then back to Newman, then later on back to Jack's TWO MORE TIMES! Nick went from Newman -- to Phyllis's -- then back to Newman -- then back to Phyllis's again! THIS IS SO UNREALISTIC, CHARACTERS POPPING UP IN VARIOUS SCENES ALL OVER TOWN! LML CANNOT WRITE DAYTIME TV! YOU CAN'T WRITE A WHOLE EPISODE AROUND 6 CHARACTERS IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS WITHIN ONE EPISODE! Does this annoy anyone? i mean, Stafford's acting saved the whole episode, she is soooo good, you will overlook all the indiscrepancies....but come on!

Edited by Moderator: It is ok to type a cap word here and there but please refrain from posting whole sentences in CAPS its against guidelines and hard on the eyes! ~ StaceyT

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/20 09:25AM
    #2   2007/08/20 08:27AM
    Re: Anyone notice all the scene hopping on Friday's ep? Unrealistic!!!
    Sophche

I have to agree. As a lifelong Y&R addict - yes I am addicted even to this day - the Parole Officer's scenes jumping and her time warpish shift from scene to scene really threw me - I didn't realize the courthouse was in the same building as NE - at least with the quickness of transportation that what it seems. I understand that it's t.v. - but again - the realism of the show lately is mind boggling.

#3   2007/08/20 08:28AM
    BILLBOWSKI

Hey Hawkeye,I just posted something about that in another post...Read this.....Yah the other day Nick went from home,to Newman Enterprises,and then back home again in like 10 minutes.Phyliss must like right next door to Newman.Either that or Nick drives like a NASCAR driver around Genoa City!!!! Unbeleiveable!!!

#4   2007/08/20 08:30AM
    MissHathaway

Note to Execs: Start Happy Hour later in the day........

#5   2007/08/20 08:35AM
    iowahawkeye

Quote Sophche: I have to agree. As a lifelong Y&R addict - yes I am addicted even to this day - the Parole Officer's scenes jumping and her time warpish shift from scene to scene really threw me - I didn't realize the courthouse was in the same building as NE - at least with the quickness of transportation that what it seems. I understand that it's t.v. - but again - the realism of the show lately is mind boggling.

EXACTLY! thank you.

#6   2007/08/25 12:26PM
    edithbill

Quote Sophche: I have to agree. As a lifelong Y&R addict - yes I am addicted even to this day - the Parole Officer's scenes jumping and her time warpish shift from scene to scene really threw me - I didn't realize the courthouse was in the same building as NE - at least with the quickness of transportation that what it seems. I understand that it's t.v. - but again - the realism of the show lately is mind boggling.

it is a tv show, you have to be more realistic about it.or the show would be 3 hr's long insted of 1..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list