List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: why did nick, sharon and jack lie for phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

why did nick, sharon and jack lie for phyllis

Started by mpaden2002 at 2007/08/18 03:55PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/19 03:19PM, Views: 849, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/18 03:55PM
    why did nick, sharon and jack lie for phyllis
    mpaden2002

to the probation officer? I would have turned her ass in. she should have thought about her kids when she was busy blackmailing people. and nick's comment I believe people should be judged by there actions. gods he is one to talk.

#2   2007/08/18 04:31PM
    Re: why did nick, sharon and jack lie for phyllis
    billsboy

Sharon lied because she is tried of being blamed for testifying against her and wants to stay OUT of it and go on with her life. Jack because he is being an idiot(he still loves Phyll and doesnot want her to get into more trouble)Nick because he is trying to show support for her and feels guilty that he cannot remeber their past and wasnot really there for her when she needed him.

#3   2007/08/18 04:49PM
    pdames4

To be Honest, I don't really want to see Phyllis in jail for this crime. It wasn't violent such as some of her other acts have been. I can live with the fact that the threat had her running scared.
    I just enjoyed watching the legal system turn the screws on her. She needed to squirm big time. She wasn't squirming, whining,crying or breast feeding when she was stalking Brad and Sharon in the halls of Newman every chance she could find. I remember when she said something nasty to Brad and Sharon interrupted and said to Brad, "she's just trying to get a rise out of you and Phyllis smart alecky a... replied, "I thought that was your job." I wish the writers would have Sharon and Brad roast her whenever she is in their presence. It may seem childish, but she deserves this and more. Just watch before it's over, she'll be back up in the saddle again. Nothing keeps this woman down for long. Maybe this is why some admire her. IMO, commonm sense should tell her to lay low, but we all know that's impossible.

#4   2007/08/18 04:53PM
    gommie

Quote pdames4: To be Honest, I don't really want to see Phyllis in jail for this crime. It wasn't violent such as some of her other acts have been. I can live with the fact that the threat had her running scared.
    I just enjoyed watching the legal system turn the screws on her. She needed to squirm big time. She wasn't squirming, whining,crying or breast feeding when she was stalking Brad and Sharon in the halls of Newman every chance she could find. I remember when she said something nasty to Brad and Sharon interrupted and said to Brad, "she's just trying to get a rise out of you and Phyllis smart alecky a... replied, "I thought that was your job." I wish the writers would have Sharon and Brad roast her whenever she is in their presence. It may seem childish, but she deserves this and more. Just watch before it's over, she'll be back up in the saddle again. Nothing keeps this woman down for long. Maybe this is why some admire her. IMO, commonm sense should tell her to lay low, but we all know that's impossible.

And if previews for Monday are any indication she is still using threats.....LOL...too much..

#5   2007/08/18 05:10PM
    laurie6805

That is such b/s!!! I am so sick of everyone trying to cover for her. She does need to go to jail. She did not think about her kids. So no crocodile tears girlfriendm you should face the crime and do the time. She was going to run and I hope that photo convicts her and she goes to jail, goes directly to jail, does not pass go, and does not collect $200! Quit trying to blame other for your crap.

#6   2007/08/18 05:40PM
    coizzie4ever

jack- cause he's inlove with phyliss

nick-he wants to be the supportive husband (not)

sharon- cause she wants to pleaze jack,

#7   2007/08/18 05:41PM
    coizzie4ever

Quote pdames4: To be Honest, I don't really want to see Phyllis in jail for this crime. It wasn't violent such as some of her other acts have been. I can live with the fact that the threat had her running scared.

i agrree, phyliss shouldn't go to jail, while we have goldiggers running around GC (amber,gloria)

#8   2007/08/18 07:57PM
    sharonscool

Quote mpaden2002: to the probation officer? I would have turned her ass in. she should have thought about her kids when she was busy blackmailing people. and nick's comment I believe people should be judged by there actions. gods he is one to talk.

--

I am so mad that they all lied for "her". I mean why bother even testifying, and telling the truth in court if they were all going to go and do this to save poor little phyllis from herself (again). It's so wrong!
    Now Sharon has to creep round like a little kid who's in trouble cause she told brad, and once it comes out about Brad telling Heather, she'll have everyone mad at her for "dobbing" on poor Phyllis (puke!!). It's a really crappy storyline. I wish Sharon would have just told that lady everything. Nick didnt tell the truth because of Summer, and Jack didn't tell the truth cause he still has the hots for Phyllis. They are all being ridiculous.

#9   2007/08/18 08:02PM
    ILuvNY

Quote sharonscool:
    Quote mpaden2002: to the probation officer? I would have turned her ass in. she should have thought about her kids when she was busy blackmailing people. and nick's comment I believe people should be judged by there actions. gods he is one to talk.

--

I am so mad that they all lied for "her". I mean why bother even testifying, and telling the truth in court if they were all going to go and do this to save poor little phyllis from herself (again). It's so wrong!
    Now Sharon has to creep round like a little kid who's in trouble cause she told brad, and once it comes out about Brad telling Heather, she'll have everyone mad at her for "dobbing" on poor Phyllis (puke!!). It's a really crappy storyline. I wish Sharon would have just told that lady everything. Nick didnt tell the truth because of Summer, and Jack didn't tell the truth cause he still has the hots for Phyllis. They are all being ridiculous.

You're right...it is stupid!

#10   2007/08/18 08:29PM
    Soulsistah

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote sharonscool:

--

You're right...it is stupid!

ITA. Ridiculous. I"m sick to death of the Phyllis fest! Just end it already. We know she isn't going to do jail time, so get this ridiculous sentencing crap over with. Jack, no surprise at all he lied for her - he's still in love with her. Nick - sense of duty to protect his baby's ( ) momma; Sharon - because idiot Jack already told the lie and she couldn't (didn't want to) contradict him to the probation officer. Their lies will prove to be in vain (as Monday's U.S. show will indicate). Stupid, dragged out Phyllis s/l

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list