List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: As Phyllis is destroyed, watch the ratings drop

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

As Phyllis is destroyed, watch the ratings drop

Started by lvsdasnow at 2012/07/12 03:59PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/14 02:20PM, Views: 9395, Replies: 129
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/07/12 03:59PM
    As Phyllis is destroyed, watch the ratings drop
    lvsdasnow

I think the writers have gone the wrong way with this storyline on Phyllis. Now that her past has been brought up once again, and all the hate has been sent out to this character, no need to have Phyllis around any more. I saw this storyline when it first happened and saw her struggles and the good and the bad things she has done. No need to even bring any of that up again.

She will have no family, no friends, no job, nothing to bring back up or anything in her life so why keep her on Y&R. No one will ever see her as they did before.

Most of the Post today and all month have been of Phyllis. With nothing to bring back up, what will Y&R do next?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/12 04:01PM
    #2   2012/07/12 04:05PM
    Re: As Phyllis is destroyed, watch the ratings drop
    Tara

Actually I think ratings will sky rocket! Finally we can have the REAL Phyllis back - not this sniveling pitiful hypocritical weakling that we have had to endure since the creation of Phick. Phyllis is a dynamic character and it will be refreshing to see her embrace her true self again and go back to being the biotch we all loved to hate.

#3   2012/07/12 04:07PM
    rediculous

Quote lvsdasnow: I think the writers have gone the wrong way with this storyline on Phyllis. Now that her past has been brought up once again, and all the hate has been sent out to this character, no need to have Phyllis around any more. I saw this storyline when it first happened and saw her struggles and the good and the bad things she has done. No need to even bring any of that up again.

She will have no family, no friends, no job, nothing to bring back up or anything in her life so why keep her on Y&R. No one will ever see her as they did before.

Most of the Post today and all month have been of Phyllis. With nothing to bring back up, what will Y&R do next?

She can bond with Sharon, the writers did the same thing to her, but many thought that was wonderful!

#4   2012/07/12 04:08PM
    vikis3

Through the fricken roof!!!

#5   2012/07/12 04:08PM
    valleycliffe

i disagree with you.

i think, if phyl is really going to have some type of comeuppance so that smirk she loves to wear is permanently wiped off her face, it think the ratings are going to go UP, not down.

there are a lot of people who would love nothing better than to watch it.

#6   2012/07/12 04:09PM
    vampiresrule

Quote lvsdasnow: I think the writers have gone the wrong way with this storyline on Phyllis. Now that her past has been brought up once again, and all the hate has been sent out to this character, no need to have Phyllis around any more. I saw this storyline when it first happened and saw her struggles and the good and the bad things she has done. No need to even bring any of that up again.

I am already gone. And it's not just about destroying Phyllis, it's about the writers treating me like a world class idiot!

#7   2012/07/12 04:10PM
    clicquot1

Quote rediculous:

She can bond with Sharon, the writers did the same thing to her, but many thought that was wonderful!

EXACTLY!

Hey, maybe they BOTH will FLY OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST together!

#8   2012/07/12 04:11PM
    Elanc56

Quote Tara: Actually I think ratings will sky rocket! Finally we can have the REAL Phyllis back - not this sniveling pitiful hypocritical weakling that we have had to endure since the creation of Phick. Phyllis is a dynamic character and it will be refreshing to see her embrace her true self again and go back to being the biotch we all loved to hate.

I totally agree! This is already a huge ratings boost. I was only half watching before and now I'm glued to the show. The plugging of the loophole so that Phyllis can indeed be charged is an exciting storyline. It is Sharon who has been trashed mercilessly in order to satisfy those who want a diversion as Phyllis takes responsibility for her mental health issues. A real winner of a storyline!

#9   2012/07/12 04:13PM
    Its not real

You mean she'll be in a similar situation to Sharon?

#10   2012/07/12 04:13PM
    chancegirl

Quote vampiresrule:

I am already gone. And it's not just about destroying Phyllis, it's about the writers treating me like a world class idiot!

Does that mean we will no longer be subjected to your false spoilers?

Why shouldn't Phaters get some love....the Shaters have sure been relishing in it? It's all fair IMO..And MS is getting some great material...I would bet my house she doesn't want to play video games in every scene...I also saw some online fun between MS and LLB about how much fun they were having working together and at a recent photo shoot.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list