List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Paul and Maggie pathetic

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Paul and Maggie pathetic

Started by BILLBOWSKI at 2007/08/17 08:59PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/25 08:56AM, Views: 1333, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2007/08/20 06:31AM
    Re: Paul and Maggie pathetic
    Diezel07

Phyllis needs to be put away for a long time. She's gotten off way too many times and it's time she finally paid for her crimes. I wish Mary Jo could come back and whack Phyllis off. She needs to go. Satan needs back his wife.

#32   2007/08/20 06:38AM
    aym0402

Quote Peachesbdrummond: Now, I have to totally agree with you. There it is, another person that Phyllis has info on, and yet to vent or blackmail. Paul did forget that he held Sheila up for months in that prison knowing that he could not keep her forever, and look at how that ended up. Maggie is also a person, that should have kept out of it too. Phyllis can turn them in for kidnapping Sheila, but she did not say anything. So I agree, Paul was stupid for that move. I think Maggie is so anxious to solve a case, that she has nothing to do with herself.

ITA; Paggie are clueless.

#33   2007/08/20 10:32AM
    iowahawkeye

Quote BILLBOWSKI: He holds Shelia in a jail for months, that ends up dragging Phyllis and summer being kidnapped by Shelia and their lifes threatened.

And What? He wants brownie points to get sex from Maggie and make points with this daughter by getting the photo of Phyllis. Is he stupid or what?
    I though Paul and Michael were friends?

And everyone thinks Phyllis is the bad one.Have these 2 ever solved a case even??? These 2 couldn't solve a case if the evidence was laying right in front of them.Talk about a couple of Keystone cops!! I have allways liked Paul,but Maggie has turned him into her whipping boy.Paul needs Christine to come back and get him steered in the right direction again.Maggie can just move to Bold and The beautiful for all I care.

Yeah, i found it a little infuriating that Maggie is jumping to help April...why is Maggie so out to get Phyllis? I'll say it again...Stafford's acting saved the show, she carried it on her back on Friday!

#34   2007/08/20 10:36AM
    pdames4

Quote iowahawkeye:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI: He holds Shelia in a jail for months, that ends up dragging Phyllis and summer being kidnapped by Shelia and their lifes threatened.

And What? He wants brownie points to get sex from Maggie and make points with this daughter by getting the photo of Phyllis. Is he stupid or what?

And everyone thinks Phyllis is the bad one.Have these 2 ever solved a case even??? These 2 couldn't solve a case if the evidence was laying right in front of them.Talk about a couple of Keystone cops!! I have allways liked Paul,but Maggie has turned him into her whipping boy.Paul needs Christine to come back and get him steered in the right direction again.Maggie can just move to Bold and The beautiful for all I care.

Yeah, i found it a little infuriating that Maggie is jumping to help April...why is Maggie so out to get Phyllis? I'll say it again...Stafford's acting saved the show, she carried it on her back on Friday!

Maggie's out to get anybody..Remember when Dru's body was missing..Lily yelled at her for never liking her mother?

That's just the way she is. I find her attractive but don't always like her, sometimes I do and then sometimes I don't.

#35   2007/08/25 08:51AM
    aym0402

Quote pdames4:
    Quote iowahawkeye:

Maggie's out to get anybody..Remember when Dru's body was missing..Lily yelled at her for never liking her mother?

That's just the way she is. I find her attractive but don't always like her, sometimes I do and then sometimes I don't.

Maggie annoys me. I can tolerate her but I would rather Det. Webber return.

#36   2007/08/25 08:56AM
    SueQ

Quote Kayelem: I love Paul and Maggie, just wish they were on more and more romance between them was shown. I don't hate Phyllis or anything but she has done worse things than Paul & Maggie. Phyllis ran down Paul and Christine on their wedding day! Phyllis should have thought twice before attempting to run. Of course if Maggie asks Paul to do her a favor, he's going to do it. Phyllis can't blame Paul for her own mistake. If she tries to take down Paul, she might just take her friends Michael and Lauren with him.

and Lauren and Michael are the ONLY!!!!!! friends she has!!!!!

#37   2007/08/25 08:56AM
    BILLBOWSKI

I wish Maggie would go on 2.5 men permanently!!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list