List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Paul and Maggie pathetic

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Paul and Maggie pathetic

Started by BILLBOWSKI at 2007/08/17 08:59PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/25 08:56AM, Views: 1311, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/08/18 08:55PM
    Re: Paul and Maggie pathetic
    Soulsistah

I understand why Phyllis made the threat - but it if she had stopped to think about it for a nano-second, she'd realize to back up the threat, she'd have to expose Michael and Lauren as well. It's not just Paul who'd be in trouble.

#22   2007/08/18 09:02PM
    pdames4

You know Phyllis..before she thinks,,,Open Mouth Insert Foot. The smiling juror in the Blue dress...The mommy bonding with her and the PO....all led her a....straight to aprison cell.

#23   2007/08/18 09:23PM
    katiebelle

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI: He holds Shelia in a jail for months, that ends up dragging Phyllis and summer being kidnapped by Shelia and their lifes threatened.

And What? He wants brownie points to get sex from Maggie and make points with this daughter by getting the photo of Phyllis. Is he stupid or what?
    I though Paul and Michael were friends?

And everyone thinks Phyllis is the bad one.Have these 2 ever solved a case even??? These 2 couldn't solve a case if the evidence was laying right in front of them.Talk about a couple of Keystone cops!! I have allways liked Paul,but Maggie has turned him into her whipping boy.Paul needs Christine to come back and get him steered in the right direction again.Maggie can just move to Bold and The beautiful for all I care.

I wasn't happy about Paul going out of his way to get that picture either. Why are he and Maggie all of a sudden so hot to hurt Phyllis? Yeah I know she was found guilty of extorsion (Still think that was overstated) and yes I know she was thinking about running away. The key phrase here though is thingking about it, she didn't do it. She showed up for the verdict. I don't understand why Paul and Maggie are making it their personal crusade to make sure Phyllis is shown in the worst light.

I couldn't agree with you more Tuttle =o-) Regardless of her temptations in the fear of losing her family she didn't run. And that should speak positive volumes for Phyllis b/c she all the plans and finances in place to dissapear and at the end of the day she didn't. And that's all that matters! My sweet little momma used to tell me when I was young and would say something like I WHAT IF Blah, blah happened then could I go to the concert and she's say "Katie you know I never play what if's because what if's DON"T COUNT!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    AND THAT'S THE EXACT POINT~~~~No matter what she planned she showed up! Period, end of story. Howver there is a dramatic rule at play here and it goes like this. "CONFLICT CREATS DRAMA" You learn that in acting 101. Sooooo stupid Heather, Paul and Maggie have to bllow out of preportion something that never happened. Can they really convict Phyllis for something she might have contemplation Uhhh,I don't think so! Move On Heather
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there! I've had my peace but on a personal note Tuttle
    ~~~I find myself laughing all the time about something you said in one of you blogs along the lines of Genoa City need a new DNA labratory with all the mistakes the make about paternities!! Either they have equiptment for the 20's or it's run exclisovely by monkeys or both!!!

#24   2007/08/18 09:32PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Quote katiebelle:
    Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI: He holds Shelia in a jail for months, that ends up dragging Phyllis and summer being kidnapped by Shelia and their lifes threatened.

And What? He wants brownie points to get sex from Maggie and make points with this daughter by getting the photo of Phyllis. Is he stupid or what?
    I though Paul and Michael were friends?

And everyone thinks Phyllis is the bad one.Have these 2 ever solved a case even??? These 2 couldn't solve a case if the evidence was laying right in front of them.Talk about a couple of Keystone cops!! I have allways liked Paul,but Maggie has turned him into her whipping boy.Paul needs Christine to come back and get him steered in the right direction again.Maggie can just move to Bold and The beautiful for all I care.

I wasn't happy about Paul going out of his way to get that picture either. Why are he and Maggie all of a sudden so hot to hurt Phyllis? Yeah I know she was found guilty of extorsion (Still think that was overstated) and yes I know she was thinking about running away. The key phrase here though is thingking about it, she didn't do it. She showed up for the verdict. I don't understand why Paul and Maggie are making it their personal crusade to make sure Phyllis is shown in the worst light.

I couldn't agree with you more Tuttle =o-) Regardless of her temptations in the fear of losing her family she didn't run. And that should speak positive volumes for Phyllis b/c she all the plans and finances in place to dissapear and at the end of the day she didn't. And that's all that matters! My sweet little momma used to tell me when I was young and would say something like I WHAT IF Blah, blah happened then could I go to the concert and she's say "Katie you know I never play what if's because what if's DON"T COUNT!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    AND THAT'S THE EXACT POINT~~~~No matter what she planned she showed up! Period, end of story. Howver there is a dramatic rule at play here and it goes like this. "CONFLICT CREATS DRAMA" You learn that in acting 101. Sooooo stupid Heather, Paul and Maggie have to bllow out of preportion something that never happened. Can they really convict Phyllis for something she might have contemplation Uhhh,I don't think so! Move On Heather
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there! I've had my peace but on a personal note Tuttle
    ~~~I find myself laughing all the time about something you said in one of you blogs along the lines of Genoa City need a new DNA labratory with all the mistakes the make about paternities!! Either they have equiptment for the 20's or it's run exclisovely by monkeys or both!!!

Now that is funny!!!!

#25   2007/08/18 09:42PM
    katiebelle

Well I aim to please!!

#26   2007/08/19 01:52PM
    suegerry

Paul getting the video tape of Phyllis trying to run away was done for the purpose of legality and not for the sake of his daughter or of Maggie being his girlfriend....Phyllis did intend on running from justice with her daughter.....which in term defines that she is a flight risk.....this is in all courts of law.....real or fiction.

When you intend to do something against the law there are no freebee for excuses......if Phyllis was going to do that what are the risks of her not trying to do it again....

#27   2007/08/19 04:51PM
    pfoster191

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote amandazhere27: Hey if Paul goes down so does Lauren and Micheal!! Phyllis's only friends!! so she says!!

Totally forgot about this....they knew about Sheila, too!

Everyone knew about Sheila in the holding tank before Phyllis did. This is one time Phyllis is completely innocent. Write it down. lol
    Patti

#28   2007/08/19 04:55PM
    pfoster191

Quote pdames4: Well, I would've threatened his a...too! LOL different Strokes for Different Folks.

I must have dozed off again. When did Phil threated Paul and what did she say? I didn't realize that I had missed some of it.
    Thanks,
    Patti

#29   2007/08/19 06:32PM
    divisstreet

I completely agree. Paul went pretty low by obtaining that picture of Phyllis at the airport. Since when was Paul so innocent himself?

Sure lots of spite going around.......compassion?

#30   2007/08/20 05:21AM
    suegerry

If it hadn't been Paul.....it would be fine ....he did it because it needed to be done......there's no excuse for what Phyllis did.....none......

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list