List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Paul and Maggie pathetic

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Paul and Maggie pathetic

Started by BILLBOWSKI at 2007/08/17 08:59PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/25 08:56AM, Views: 1296, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/18 09:23AM
    Re: Paul and Maggie pathetic
    ILuvNY

Quote amandazhere27: Hey if Paul goes down so does Lauren and Micheal!! Phyllis's only friends!! so she says!!

Totally forgot about this....they knew about Sheila, too!

#12   2007/08/18 12:55PM
    Eppy

Quote phickerholic: the slug and his new bug...Paul and Maggie and filler, they have no real use...question...where exactly did this supposed flight out of town happen....did not Phyllis say she got as far as Milwaukee and came back????

There has been spumors that the whole **** would come out...can't wait to see Paul's mug shot...hope they take that bad rug off his head first!!!!

Edited by Amy to remove a spoiler in a non-spoiler labeled thread. Please read the guidelines. Thank you!
    Your Avatar is the cutiest picture of little Summer. Would just like to grab her and hug her to pieces.

#13   2007/08/18 02:51PM
    Kayelem

I love Paul and Maggie, just wish they were on more and more romance between them was shown. I don't hate Phyllis or anything but she has done worse things than Paul & Maggie. Phyllis ran down Paul and Christine on their wedding day! Phyllis should have thought twice before attempting to run. Of course if Maggie asks Paul to do her a favor, he's going to do it. Phyllis can't blame Paul for her own mistake. If she tries to take down Paul, she might just take her friends Michael and Lauren with him.

#14   2007/08/18 03:08PM
    mdtuttle

Quote BILLBOWSKI: He holds Shelia in a jail for months, that ends up dragging Phyllis and summer being kidnapped by Shelia and their lifes threatened.

And What? He wants brownie points to get sex from Maggie and make points with this daughter by getting the photo of Phyllis. Is he stupid or what?
    I though Paul and Michael were friends?

And everyone thinks Phyllis is the bad one.Have these 2 ever solved a case even??? These 2 couldn't solve a case if the evidence was laying right in front of them.Talk about a couple of Keystone cops!! I have allways liked Paul,but Maggie has turned him into her whipping boy.Paul needs Christine to come back and get him steered in the right direction again.Maggie can just move to Bold and The beautiful for all I care.

I wasn't happy about Paul going out of his way to get that picture either. Why are he and Maggie all of a sudden so hot to hurt Phyllis? Yeah I know she was found guilty of extorsion (Still think that was overstated) and yes I know she was thinking about running away. The key phrase here though is thingking about it, she didn't do it. She showed up for the verdict. I don't understand why Paul and Maggie are making it their personal crusade to make sure Phyllis is shown in the worst light.

#15   2007/08/18 03:45PM
    pdames4

That came from left field. I thought Paul was making kissy kissy with Phyllis earlier to help her with Daneil. I remember her taking out her credit card and saying ...Please do this as a friend......Thought that was a bit much when she said it...but I assumed they had decided to let bygonesw be by gones. Guess I was Wrong.
    I must say as much as I like Paul and tolerate Maggie
    I don't blame Phyllis for telling him exactly what she did. Boy, did he look shocked. I think he should have stayed out of it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/18 06:09PM
    #16   2007/08/18 04:19PM
    billsboy

As far as a couple they just donot seem to be happening. Maggie seems not to have any sense or humor or emotion. They just donot have any chemistry together.

#17   2007/08/18 04:36PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Quote billsboy: As far as a couple they just donot seem to be happening. Maggie seems not to have any sense or humor or emotion. They just donot have any chemistry together.

Like I said earlier,Cricket needs to come back and starighten out Paul!!!

#18   2007/08/18 06:11PM
    pdames4

Quote BILLBOWSKI:
    Quote billsboy: As far as a couple they just donot seem to be happening. Maggie seems not to have any sense or humor or emotion. They just donot have any chemistry together.

Like I said earlier,Cricket needs to come back and starighten out Paul!!!

I'm thinking maybe she will be the surprise witness for the defense.

#19   2007/08/18 08:44PM
    Soulsistah

I'm not surprised Paul would want to help Maggie out on this "hunch" re Red trying to bolt. Paul has never been fond of Phyllis or Michael - too much bad history in the past (not to mention, Phyllis did try and kill Paul by running him down, though he doesn't know it was her for sure ). As someone said, he "tolerates" them. But I think from Maggie's perspective, she knows Phyllis is a criminal who's gotten away with stuff in the past - and Paul certainly knows this. So I don't see anything unusual in them trying to prove what Phyllis did. It's all about whether she's a bail risk - and she is. Her threatening Paul was really stupid - but that's her. She acts first, and thinks later when she gets caught . then the water works start...she never learns.

#20   2007/08/18 08:46PM
    pdames4

Well, I would've threatened his a...too! LOL different Strokes for Different Folks.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list