List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Paul and Maggie pathetic

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Paul and Maggie pathetic

Started by BILLBOWSKI at 2007/08/17 08:59PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/25 08:56AM, Views: 1246, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/17 08:59PM
    Paul and Maggie pathetic
    BILLBOWSKI

He holds Shelia in a jail for months, that ends up dragging Phyllis and summer being kidnapped by Shelia and their lifes threatened.

And What? He wants brownie points to get sex from Maggie and make points with this daughter by getting the photo of Phyllis. Is he stupid or what?
    I though Paul and Michael were friends?

And everyone thinks Phyllis is the bad one.Have these 2 ever solved a case even??? These 2 couldn't solve a case if the evidence was laying right in front of them.Talk about a couple of Keystone cops!! I have allways liked Paul,but Maggie has turned him into her whipping boy.Paul needs Christine to come back and get him steered in the right direction again.Maggie can just move to Bold and The beautiful for all I care.

#2   2007/08/17 09:57PM
    Re: Paul and Maggie pathetic
    Peachesbdrum...

Now, I have to totally agree with you. There it is, another person that Phyllis has info on, and yet to vent or blackmail. Paul did forget that he held Sheila up for months in that prison knowing that he could not keep her forever, and look at how that ended up. Maggie is also a person, that should have kept out of it too. Phyllis can turn them in for kidnapping Sheila, but she did not say anything. So I agree, Paul was stupid for that move. I think Maggie is so anxious to solve a case, that she has nothing to do with herself.

#3   2007/08/18 12:09AM
    Eppy

Quote BILLBOWSKI: He holds Shelia in a jail for months, that ends up dragging Phyllis and summer being kidnapped by Shelia and their lifes threatened.

And What? He wants brownie points to get sex from Maggie and make points with this daughter by getting the photo of Phyllis. Is he stupid or what?
    I though Paul and Michael were friends?

And everyone thinks Phyllis is the bad one.Have these 2 ever solved a case even??? These 2 couldn't solve a case if the evidence was laying right in front of them.Talk about a couple of Keystone cops!! I have allways liked Paul,but Maggie has turned him into her whipping boy.Paul needs Christine to come back and get him steered in the right direction again.Maggie can just move to Bold and The beautiful for all I care.
    Paul and Michael were never friends - they tolerate each other. Michael was stalking and terrorizing Christine (Paul's then wife) many years ago and went to prison for a number of years. Now Michael is 'reformed' thanks to Christine's forgiveness and help. And not to forget, Lauren and Paul were married at one time and have remained friends. So that's why Paul can 'tolerate' Michael.

#4   2007/08/18 06:32AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

I love Paul and Maggie. I just wish the writers would give them a s/l.

#5   2007/08/18 06:41AM
    amandazhere27

I love Paul and Maggie together, they make a great couple!!
    Phyllis is the bad one!!

#6   2007/08/18 06:53AM
    ILuvNY

Yet another person/couple to attack instead of focusing on the real criminal!

#7   2007/08/18 07:35AM
    phickerholic

the slug and his new bug...Paul and Maggie and filler, they have no real use...question...where exactly did this supposed flight out of town happen....did not Phyllis say she got as far as Milwaukee and came back????

There has been spumors that the whole **** would come out...can't wait to see Paul's mug shot...hope they take that bad rug off his head first!!!!

Edited by Amy to remove a spoiler in a non-spoiler labeled thread. Please read the guidelines. Thank you!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/18 10:32AM
    #8   2007/08/18 07:44AM
    amandazhere27

she lied!!!! Phyllis is a liar!! she should of ran away!!!

#9   2007/08/18 07:46AM
    amandazhere27

Hey if Paul goes down so does Lauren and Micheal!! Phyllis's only friends!! so she says!!

#10   2007/08/18 08:30AM
    ILuvNY

Phickerholic wrote: "There has been spumors that the whole Sheila thing would come out...can't wait to see Paul's mug shot...hope they take that bad rug off his head first!!!!"

I don't think you're suppose to bash the actors appearance...Wow is that COLD! And so uncalled for, IMO!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/18 09:08AM
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list