List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford Twitter Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford Twitter Spoiler

Started by Resting at 2012/07/06 09:44PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/08 07:55PM, Views: 2511, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2012/07/06 09:44PM
    Michelle Stafford Twitter Spoiler
    Resting

I follow Michelle Stafford on Twitter and I read her response to a Phick fan that stated "Oh Please! Don't listen to the spoilers!!

I guess this definitely clears up that anything will happen to Phyllis or Phick once the reveal of the hit and run comes out. I think I will watch the show this week and after that move on to something else.

#2   2012/07/07 05:37AM
    Re: Michelle Stafford Twitter Spoiler
    vampiresrule

I am glad MS said this. I never thought for a minute this would end Phick.

#3   2012/07/08 01:55PM
    vampiresrule

Quote Resting: I follow Michelle Stafford on Twitter and I read her response to a Phick fan that stated "Oh Please! Don't listen to the spoilers!!

I guess this definitely clears up that anything will happen to Phyllis or Phick once the reveal of the hit and run comes out. I think I will watch the show this week and after that move on to something else.

One very big thing will happen. The hit and run will no longer be a secret between Phyllis and husband!

#4   2012/07/08 02:12PM
    jtb1974

Quote vampiresrule:
    Quote Resting: I follow Michelle Stafford on Twitter and I read her response to a Phick fan that stated "Oh Please! Don't listen to the spoilers!!

One very big thing will happen. The hit and run will no longer be a secret between Phyllis and husband!

It still won't change the fact that she did it and got away with it. Yes if she serves hardly any jail time at all it means she got away with it. The only difference now is the ones who defend her will look just as bad as she does. If Lauren stands by her she will look the worst of all because Paul is one of her oldest friends.

#5   2012/07/08 02:32PM
    TSHM

I agree that it doesn't change that fact that Phil tried to kill someone, doesn't change the fact she is a hypocrite and a bully. If people stand by her such as Lauren , Nick ,Vikki and Jack just shows what hypocrites they are. They treat Sharon like dirt . They treat Adam ,Chelsea,Diane ,Ricky and Daisy like scum .They need to treat Phil the same .

#6   2012/07/08 03:40PM
    vampiresrule

Love her or hate her, just keep on talking about her!!

#7   2012/07/08 07:55PM
    bukopandan

that's why someone needs to run her over, and succeed this time.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list