List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: **TSS SPOILERS,About Phyllis,Grrrrrrr

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

**TSS SPOILERS,About Phyllis,Grrrrrrr

Started by lfga at 2012/07/03 08:35AM
    Latest post: 2012/07/04 05:41AM, Views: 7593, Replies: 86
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2012/07/03 08:35AM
    **TSS SPOILERS,About Phyllis,Grrrrrrr
    lfga

After read these spoilers last night,i can not see how people like her,,the way she talks about Lucys mom is very disgracefull...Phyllis is a louche,and she is shady..you dont not talk about little girls/boys mom...even if it is ture...Phyllis of all people talking about how sorry Daisy is shamefull..and talks about how glad she is that daisy is gone.....i just can not wait for christine to get in her face.....

#2   2012/07/03 08:40AM
    Re: **TSS SPOILERS,About Phyllis,Grrrrrrr
    lfga

this will be on todays show.....im just glad this is just a character....i could not in this real world live around anyone if they acted like Phyllis,s character.....so evil

#3   2012/07/03 08:49AM
    TwinSisterrrr

I wouldn't associate with anyone like these characters, that's why they are pretend

That being said I like Daisy but don't care that she is no longer in Lucy's life. Daisy wasn't reformed so I can't stick up for her in that aspect. Hope she is not really dead and comes back in the future!

#4   2012/07/03 08:52AM
    TxRangerFan

I love it!! The Daisy/Daniel situation is nothing like the Phyllis/Danny marriage! Phyllis never RAPED Danny, the sex they did have was consenual, Phyllis was just already pregnant and wanted a good father for her unborn child. Daisy on the other hand RAPED Daniel, hit him over the head and left him for dead, got out of prison by lying to Avery.

I have no issues with Phyllis at all, never have! She is one of the mose dimensional characters on soaps EVER!

#5   2012/07/03 08:52AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I'll say this... Daisy loved her daughter, but she was not more reformed than half GC crooked citizens... Phyllis is not a kind person. I bet they won't even mention Daisy to Lucy... So sad.. That baby loved Daisy weather Phyllis or Daniel aor anyone want to believe it!

#6   2012/07/03 08:53AM
    vampiresrule

Quote lfga: After read these spoilers last night,i can not see how people like her,,the way she talks about Lucys mom is very disgracefull...Phyllis is a louche,and she is shady..you dont not talk about little girls/boys mom...even if it is ture...Phyllis of all people talking about how sorry Daisy is shamefull..and talks about how glad she is that daisy is gone.....i just can not wait for christine to get in her face.....

Phyllis remembers Daisy knocking her son unconscious then leaving him in the snow to freeze to death.

Phyllis remember Daisy kidnapping and torturing her best friend Lauren.

Phyllis is remembers Daisy standing outside her penthouse door smirking, while she is losing her baby and screaming for help!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/03 08:54AM
    #7   2012/07/03 08:55AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote vampiresrule:
    Quote lfga: After read these spoilers last night,i can not see how people like her,,the way she talks about Lucys mom is very disgracefull...Phyllis is a louche,and she is shady..you dont not talk about little girls/boys mom...even if it is ture...Phyllis of all people talking about how sorry Daisy is shamefull..and talks about how glad she is that daisy is gone.....i just can not wait for christine to get in her face.....

Phyllis remembers Daisy knocking her son unconscious then leaving him in the snow to freeze to death.

Phyllis is remembers Daisy standing outside her penthouse door smirking, while she is losing her baby and screaming for help!

Maybe Phyllis needs to remember half the criminal stuff she did and have more compassion for the childs mother...

#8   2012/07/03 08:56AM
    TwinSisterrrr

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I'll say this... Daisy loved her daughter, but she was not more reformed than half GC crooked citizens... Phyllis is not a kind person. I bet they won't even mention Daisy to Lucy... So sad.. That baby loved Daisy weather Phyllis or Daniel aor anyone want to believe it!

I disagree. The kind of love Daisy had for Lucy was a sickening one. She left Lucy once and used her to get what she wants. If she loved Lucy so much and wanted the best for her she wouldn't have been threatening to take her away from her father if he didn't have sex with her! A mother who loves her daughter doesn't abandon her to go on the run after attempting to kill her father. Daniel raising Lucy alone is the best solution IMO.

#9   2012/07/03 08:59AM
    valleycliffe

Quote vampiresrule:

she may have remembered all that but it didn't seem to matter when she threw them BOTH OF THEM under the bus inorder to get her creepy claws on lucy...

she is just a skidmark on the underwear of life and should be treated as such....

#10   2012/07/03 09:01AM
    Dshafky2

Lucy was just a tool for Daisy to use against both Daniel and Phyllis. I don't see her loving the kid at all. Nothing says I love you like bashing your kids father over the head and leaving you stranded.

Both Phyllis and Daniel have good reason to despise Daisy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/03 09:01AM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list