List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER! The Great Big Cover-up!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER! The Great Big Cover-up!

Started by yandrdiehard at 2007/08/16 03:09PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/25 09:52AM, Views: 1086, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/08/16 03:09PM
    SPOILER! The Great Big Cover-up!
    yandrdiehard

On Friday's US show, Phyllis's parole officer interviews: Nick, Jack and Sharon who all LIE when questioned about Phyllis's attempt to flee/jump bail when the verdict was in.

Then, Phyllis pulls a wig from her purse in front of the parole officer and she LIES explaining it was to disguise herself from the media.

Later, Maggie is given airport security pictures from Paul which show Phyllis with the wig on holding Summer! The photos have a time and date stamp revealing she was there after a verdict had been reached!

Next, Maggie shows the photos to Heather, who in turn asks the parole officer if she saw Phyllis with the same wig she had on in the photo during her interview and the officer answers yes!!

Nick, Jack, Sharon and Phyllis could be charged with LYING to the parole officer!

Jack is the state senator, for crying out loud!

I won't be surprised if Phyllis's sentence is harsh.

#2   2007/08/16 03:12PM
    Re: SPOILER! The Great Big Cover-up!
    KeepingItReal

She such a idiot.

Still not thinking....wonder if the same wig that Sheila used or the one she used back in the days!!

#3   2007/08/16 03:14PM
    ILuvNY

Quote KeepingItReal: She such a idiot.

Still not thinking....wonder if the same wig that Sheila used or the one she used back in the days!!

LOL..good one! WTH is wrong with Nick, Jack and Sharon? OK I could see Jack lying for her because he loves her, and Nick lies for her because of Summer, but Sharon?

#4   2007/08/16 03:17PM
    pdames4

All to please the Three idiots in her life I guess. Jack, Nick and Noah. Wow.... if ever there was a time this character should leave town.....I'd say Now would be it....this would serve those three just right.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/16 03:19PM
    #5   2007/08/16 03:21PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote ILuvNY:

LOL..good one! WTH is wrong with Nick, Jack and Sharon? OK I could see Jack lying for her because he loves her, and Nick lies for her because of Summer, but Sharon?

That because Sharon sooooo nice. LMAO

#6   2007/08/16 03:28PM
    Eppy

Maybe Sharon is afraid that Phyllis will put an octopus in her bed - or set her house on fire - or run her down crossing the street? Phyllis is definitely one to fear when she has revenge on her mind.

#7   2007/08/17 12:37PM
    NotSoYButStillR

They weren't under oath and there is no proof that they "knew."

#8   2007/08/25 09:14AM
    aym0402

Quote Eppy: Maybe Sharon is afraid that Phyllis will put an octopus in her bed - or set her house on fire - or run her down crossing the street? Phyllis is definitely one to fear when she has revenge on her mind.

#9   2007/08/25 09:20AM
    CandyLane5

YES! With a capital Y

#10   2007/08/25 09:52AM
    mpaden2002

let's see phyllis takes summer to a hotel and says she's not coming back. has a wig on at the airport infront of a security camera. jack talked her into coming back and she refused to talk to nick. sounds like they knew she was gonna run away to me.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list