List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Where is Jill? is she with Colin?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is Jill? is she with Colin?

Started by china doll1942 at 2012/06/28 11:13PM
    Latest post: 2012/06/30 02:34PM, Views: 1068, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/06/28 11:13PM
    Where is Jill? is she with Colin?
    china doll1942

Where is she? Did something happen to her. I missed it.

#2   2012/06/29 04:20AM
    Re: Where is Jill? is she with Colin?
    Cannon

Quote china doll1942: Where is she? Did something happen to her. I missed it.

On vacation for approx 6 months.

#3   2012/06/29 09:12PM
    AdamPhan

Quote Cannon:

On vacation for approx 6 months.

Yeah. I heard that too. and when she returns (from Oz) I hope Collin comes back with her. He made the show rock.

#4   2012/06/29 10:41PM
    HOT PINK

Phillip III injured himself and Jill has gone to Australia to look after him. She will be back in September or October. Her portrayer Jess Walton is celebrating the birth of her first grandchild by taking six months off to be with her family.

#5   2012/06/29 10:47PM
    sweetangel.

hers becoming a grandmother for the very first time so took 6 mos leave of absence Congrads Grandma

#6   2012/06/29 10:49PM
    sweetangel.

Quote HOT PINK: Phillip III injured himself and Jill has gone to Australia to look after him. She will be back in September or October. Her portrayer Jess Walton is celebrating the birth of her first grandchild by taking six months off to be with her family.

should have read the other posts here first didn't see you had all the info going sorry

#7   2012/06/29 10:56PM
    HOT PINK

Quote sweetangel.:
    Quote HOT PINK: Phillip III injured himself and Jill has gone to Australia to look after him. She will be back in September or October. Her portrayer Jess Walton is celebrating the birth of her first grandchild by taking six months off to be with her family.

should have read the other posts here first didn't see you had all the info going sorry

That's okay. I liked your first post. I'll offer my congratulations to Jess now as well.

#8   2012/06/29 11:05PM
    sweetangel.

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote sweetangel.:

That's okay. I liked your first post. I'll offer my congratulations to Jess now as well.

thx for the compliment love ur avi

#9   2012/06/29 11:17PM
    HOT PINK

Quote sweetangel.:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote sweetangel.:

thx for the compliment love ur avi

Thanks. They are my dream shoes. Love Christian Louboutin; but, because of injuries I've suffered in the past, I can't wear his heels because they are so high. Would love to be able to make him an offer he can't refuse to make me several pairs like the ones in my avi, only with lower heels. But, alas, my piggy bank is EMPTY.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/29 11:19PM
    #10   2012/06/30 01:50AM
    FL senior fan

-----------------
    China Doll, are you in Canada? Do you have a cat named China Doll?

In real life Jill took time off for Family Time...to spend time as a grandmother with a new grandchild I believe. So sweet!
    Rumor is JILL will come back from Australia with Colin.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/30 01:52AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list