List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Canadian Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Canadian Spoiler

Started by Geordiegal at 2012/06/27 04:25PM
    Latest post: 2012/06/27 04:34PM, Views: 677, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2012/06/27 04:25PM
    Canadian Spoiler
    Geordiegal

On today's show Ricky was standing over Eden with a very large knife. Kevin calls Paul and tells him he'sd worried about Eden and he was sure she was going to do something about Ricky. Paul races over there and bangs on the door. They show on the upcoming shot that Paul is in Ricky's room and asking where Eden is. There was nothing showing that Paul killed Ricky.

#2   2012/06/27 04:34PM
    Re: Canadian Spoiler
    Villy89

Quote Geordiegal: On today's show Ricky was standing over Eden with a very large knife. Kevin calls Paul and tells him he'sd worried about Eden and he was sure she was going to do something about Ricky. Paul races over there and bangs on the door. They show on the upcoming shot that Paul is in Ricky's room and asking where Eden is. There was nothing showing that Paul killed Ricky.

Someone on the board said that he killed Ricky, maybe that's the dramatic exit he makes and there was also a spoiler on the board about Paul beating himself up the father he was to Ricky. I won't be surprise if he kills him, it's the only way Ricky can be stopped but I hate it too because that means Phyllis secrets will die with him. I don't know at this point if the hit and run will ever come to light since he's going to be dead by tomorrow show. Can't be easy for Paul. Isabella was crazy, Patty is crazy and now Ricky, poor guy. He can't catch a break.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list