List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Winters Family

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Winters Family

Started by cestmoi at 2007/08/15 04:05PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 05:55PM, Views: 226, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/08/15 04:05PM
    The Winters Family
    cestmoi

Waht's with the writers! They are making me fast forward when they come on the screen. They have made Devon's character really dislikable - Lilly immature and whiny and Neil really pompous. They used to be fun to watch - not now. Maybe its because Dru isn't around to 'lighten' them up!

#2   2007/08/15 04:13PM
    Re: The Winters Family
    Liz_77

Quote cestmoi: Waht's with the writers! They are making me fast forward when they come on the screen. They have made Devon's character really dislikable - Lilly immature and whiny and Neil really pompous. They used to be fun to watch - not now. Maybe its because Dru isn't around to 'lighten' them up!

I agree - though she could sometimes be a bit annoying, I've always liked Dru. It is definitely NOT the same without her on the show, that's for SURE. Plus, IMO, the character of Dru has to be played by Victoria Rowell - no one else!!! I miss Dru...

#3   2007/08/15 05:26PM
    jsum

I think you hit the Neil (ha ha) on the head! It is becoming more evident that the characters of Neil, Devon, and Lily are not nearly as entertaining as they were when Dru was around. Dru had a comic touch, and it was fun to watch her shenanigans play out. But Neil, Devon, and Lily by themselves....

#4   2007/08/15 05:47PM
    esquire19

And is Devon really trying to act on a "love" relationship with Lily? That is disturbing!!

#5   2007/08/15 05:50PM
    Puss

I was thinking the same thing - what's the point of watching them - just fluffer time - I fast forward them. And yes Neil is acting all high and mighty. I can sort of - again sort of understand how he might be upset with Phyllis (even though I love her), but as far as Daniel goes and his addiction - Neil is an addict himself - again hypocrite. I loved the scene when Daniel laid into him.

#6   2007/08/15 05:55PM
    nexygirl

Quote cestmoi: Waht's with the writers! They are making me fast forward when they come on the screen. They have made Devon's character really dislikable - Lilly immature and whiny and Neil really pompous. They used to be fun to watch - not now. Maybe its because Dru isn't around to 'lighten' them up!

i agree with you

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list