List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon's Hospital Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon's Hospital Spoiler

Started by lfga at 2012/06/24 06:03AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/27 05:56PM, Views: 18596, Replies: 199
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2012/06/24 10:24PM
    Re: Sharon's Hospital Spoiler
    lfga

Quote noony6:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote noony6: There are actually many types of brain tumors that can alter someone's personality. There are tons of cases of people having brain tumors in certain parts of their brain that cause them to either start having sex with strangers, or to get uncontrolably irritable, or to violence(hello, Jana's turned her into a murderer)

It could also cause physical problems such as vision/hearing problems or like someone else said, equilibrium issues, but the mental stuff would be noticable first, especially if it's a small tumor.

I wasn't buying the stuff about Jana either, I took it as what it was an attempt to redeem her character. But if in fact they want to blame a 'tumor' for Sharon's behavior (BTW she wasn't sleeping with strangers only men that were related to her husbands or that she knew in some other way but none of them were strangers) Then the tumor had to have existed for years, Sharon's character has always been promiscuous from the time she came on the show ( she had a baby before she was even out of high school ) Also, I do know that tumors can cause headaches, vision problems, seizures, irritability, I had not heard of the sexual promiscuity but I will take your word for it. At any rate this is a rinse and repeat story line.

Well, I'm not any kind of medical anything LOL So I can't really vouch my info as golden or anything. I watch way too many medical shows on tv though LOL And on all of them, I've seen them have a case of someone with a tumor where the person ends up having some kind of mental symptoms. On Greys' they had a man who was the nicest guy in the world before the tumor, but it made him start randomly yelling at his children. One guy, when they removed the tumor, it turned out he'd had it the entire time he was married to his wife, & he didn't remember who she was once he was cured. On House, some guy had one & it made him not like foods that he'd liked all of his life. A character on PP was the one I saw that had the sexual thing going. Basically the docs said the tumor was pressing on the part of her brain that housed her self control. Before the tumor evidintally the only person she ever slept with was her husband. When they told her removing the tumor would get her back to normal, she actually didn't really want them to get rid of it because she liked how exciting she had become LOL

I know these are all tv shows, so some of it's exagerated, but most medical shows, at least Grey's for sure, have a medical person on staff to help them get the stories as medically accurate as possible.

I don't think everything Sharon has done has been because of a tumor. I completely believe when she was sleeping around back before Faith was born that was just her not dealing with her greif, like her mother said. I even believe that her sticking with Adam for so long was all her, because she has always had a huge capacity for forgiveness, so it was never strange to me for that. I'm not sure how long she would have had a tumor this time around, but it would certainly explain her getting with Victor without thinking about the consequences of it all.

Whatever makes that s/l go away is all good for me, honestly! I just hate it so much, I'll take just about anything, but this certainly would be a likely reason. For all I care, they can have her fall off the new horse, hit her head & lose her memory & when they tell her that she's been with Victor, she can be like, "why the hell would I do that?" The damage is done, like someone else said, but I'd rather see it all move on & away for sure!

I like house also and seen that show with the man with the tumor..house is very smart,and wow.says what he feels..I for one havent seen that pic,everyone has been talking about,but heard about it last week..

#102   2012/06/24 10:29PM
    dazzleme

Quote bebe2:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote Backstreet: I really hope that they don't do this to the chracter. Not again. All they do if they do this is turn her back into the same old helpless, victim, co-dependent. A brain tumor to redeem her behavior? That is garbage.

I don't understnad why they keep making this charater so weak. Why can't they let her own her mistakes and own who she is? Instead they make her a victim again. They will never grow up this character. She will always be a sick vitim of her own mistakes and now a stupid brain tumor? That is just too drastic, even for this character.

The writers can let weak Sharon own her mistakes when they let would be killer Phyllis own her mistakes.

Phyllis has not killed anyone! if she was a killer, Sharon would be pushing up daisy's next to Cassie

phyllis wouldn't mess with a Newman as she knows she could never get past Victor with her lies. She couldn't fool him with her sappy whining dramatics .

psst!!! hate to tell ya but Nick is a Newman last I heard!

#103   2012/06/24 10:32PM
    dazzleme

Quote noony6: If the pictures are from the older scenes, why is CLB posting them? Someone else that posted the spoiler a while back said Sharon had a bandage on her head...IMO, this is just as valid a spoiler as anything else that's been coming down the line. No need to attack the poster when they've stated several times where they got the spoiler.

This would very much explain Sharon's completely out of character choices that she's been making as of lately, so IMO, the spoiler sounds very reasonable! I know the haters think it's BS, but please...is there anything they can honestly do with Sharon that is going to make you like her or change your mind about who she is? Doubtful. It's been told to us multiple times recently that these are the writers, & whatever they write is what is the story, right? So if they can chose to decide that Phyllis truly thinks that running Paul & Christine over was an accident, then they can decide that Sharon getting with Victor & her recent insane attitude is because of a tumor.

IMO, this would go a long way to fix the damage they've done to the Sharon base, & like it or not, that's a pretty large fan base. If the writers are smart, they'll do SOMETHING to get the massive fans of hers that they've lost back in their good graces. If they don't do something soon, they will prove to me that they don't care.

As for the repeat s/l...well they do that all the time. How many times have we seen a WTD s/l done? How many times recently alone have they redone a who done it murder! How many times are they going to put Victor & Nikki back together & break them up. So they give someone another brain tumor?! It won't be exactly like Jana's...her tumor made her a murderer, and as much as the haters want to villify her, she's no where near a murderer.

Just like all the spoilers, until they get on this site's spoiler section, I'll take it with a grain of salt, but this is def one I'm hoping turns out true, & I'll def enjoy speculating it.

you know what's really sad? is the fact that Sharon lost so many fans over her s/l...why is it that her fans aren't loyal to her no matter what? IF Phyllis were sleeping with Victor, I would hate it but I wouldn't stop being a Phyllis fan!

#104   2012/06/24 10:35PM
    noony6

I LOVED House!! It was such a great show!

I haven't seen the pic yet either. I saw the one that they posted from facebook, the one from when Sharon had been in the cornfield, but I haven't seen the one that someone else mentioned, with the bandage on her head. Like I said, I'll wait to see how the spoilers pan out, but this is certainly just as valid as many other explainations they've used to get other characters out of their holes. Bottom line is, if they finally see that they've made a big mistake taking Sharon so far down this path, they'll correct it to salvage some of her fans...if they care. If they don't, and they want to continue making this the "destry Sharon show", then I'll have to continue to pass!

#105   2012/06/24 10:47PM
    noony6

Quote dazzleme:
    Quote noony6: If the pictures are from the older scenes, why is CLB posting them? Someone else that posted the spoiler a while back said Sharon had a bandage on her head...IMO, this is just as valid a spoiler as anything else that's been coming down the line. No need to attack the poster when they've stated several times where they got the spoiler.

This would very much explain Sharon's completely out of character choices that she's been making as of lately, so IMO, the spoiler sounds very reasonable! I know the haters think it's BS, but please...is there anything they can honestly do with Sharon that is going to make you like her or change your mind about who she is? Doubtful. It's been told to us multiple times recently that these are the writers, & whatever they write is what is the story, right? So if they can chose to decide that Phyllis truly thinks that running Paul & Christine over was an accident, then they can decide that Sharon getting with Victor & her recent insane attitude is because of a tumor.

IMO, this would go a long way to fix the damage they've done to the Sharon base, & like it or not, that's a pretty large fan base. If the writers are smart, they'll do SOMETHING to get the massive fans of hers that they've lost back in their good graces. If they don't do something soon, they will prove to me that they don't care.

As for the repeat s/l...well they do that all the time. How many times have we seen a WTD s/l done? How many times recently alone have they redone a who done it murder! How many times are they going to put Victor & Nikki back together & break them up. So they give someone another brain tumor?! It won't be exactly like Jana's...her tumor made her a murderer, and as much as the haters want to villify her, she's no where near a murderer.

Just like all the spoilers, until they get on this site's spoiler section, I'll take it with a grain of salt, but this is def one I'm hoping turns out true, & I'll def enjoy speculating it.

you know what's really sad? is the fact that Sharon lost so many fans over her s/l...why is it that her fans aren't loyal to her no matter what? IF Phyllis were sleeping with Victor, I would hate it but I wouldn't stop being a Phyllis fan!

I agree that it makes me sad, but only because I miss posting with those amazing fans. I miss having peaceful, real debates with people that actually like Sharon rather than most that can't stand her. I'm not going to judge them though on why they don't support her anymore, though. If they don't the character anymore, then they don't enjoy her...I can't honestly blame them with all the crap they've put Sharon through over the last couple of years, or hell, ever since Cassie died!

IMO, it's easy for Phyllis fans to say that they'd neer stop liking her because no matter what she does, she always comes out on top, smelling like roses. I like Phyllis a lot, for completely different reasons than Sharon, but I'm sorry, she hasn't been through 1/2 of what Sharon has.

I'm personally like you...there is almost nothing I can think of that Sharon can do that would make me stop enjoying her. She has been my favorite since she joined the show! Even when the writers put her into impossibly watchable situations, like being with Victor, I always find something in her scenes I love.

#106   2012/06/24 10:54PM
    dazzleme

Quote noony6:
    Quote dazzleme:

I agree that it makes me sad, but only because I miss posting with those amazing fans. I miss having peaceful, real debates with people that actually like Sharon rather than most that can't stand her. I'm not going to judge them though on why they don't support her anymore, though. If they don't the character anymore, then they don't enjoy her...I can't honestly blame them with all the crap they've put Sharon through over the last couple of years, or hell, ever since Cassie died!

IMO, it's easy for Phyllis fans to say that they'd neer stop liking her because no matter what she does, she always comes out on top, smelling like roses. I like Phyllis a lot, for completely different reasons than Sharon, but I'm sorry, she hasn't been through 1/2 of what Sharon has.

I'm personally like you...there is almost nothing I can think of that Sharon can do that would make me stop enjoying her. She has been my favorite since she joined the show! Even when the writers put her into impossibly watchable situations, like being with Victor, I always find something in her scenes I love.

really? you don't think Phyllis has been through crap of her own? let's see...she's been in jail a time or 2, she almost lost Summer, she had a miscarriage, she went through a divorce, now having her past exposed, being stalked by Ricky and Daisy and NOW it looks like Daniel will take the blame for Daisy (for the time being).......these are just some of the stuff I thought of and she hasn't been through half of what Sharon has? I'll have to disagree!

I also enjoy good conversations about the show and I have no issues with most posters, whether they are a Sharon fan or not...I just don't do nasty and snarky....I will show respect if I get respect, it's as simple as that!

#107   2012/06/24 11:08PM
    noony6

Quote dazzleme:
    Quote noony6:
    Quote dazzleme:

really? you don't think Phyllis has been through crap of her own? let's see...she's been in jail a time or 2, she almost lost Summer, she had a miscarriage, she went through a divorce, now having her past exposed, being stalked by Ricky and Daisy and NOW it looks like Daniel will take the blame for Daisy (for the time being).......these are just some of the stuff I thought of and she hasn't been through half of what Sharon has? I'll have to disagree!

I also enjoy good conversations about the show and I have no issues with most posters, whether they are a Sharon fan or not...I just don't do nasty and snarky....I will show respect if I get respect, it's as simple as that!

Yes, I agree that she's been through a lot of crap as well, but everything she's ever been through...when it's over, she gets rainbows & sunshine! When she divorced Nick, she came out strong & brave & got to hook up with hottie Roman! When she went to prison for the blackmail, she barely did any time & then Michael got the charges reversed, like she'd done nothing wrong! She almost lost Summer, & she got Nick & her perfect family back in like a heartbeat. When Daniel went to jail for the murder he was framed for, everyone in town came out to help her...

Things don't ever go that way for Sharon! She went to jail for something she didn't do, & she spent more time in jail than Daisy did for everything she ACTUALLY DID! She lost her daughter, & then lost her entire family...even her son started to favor his life with Nick & Phyllis over Sharon...

I'm not saying I want bad things for Phyllis, I just want for once for Sharon to go through 1 year without the entire town hating her & her being miserable...if it takes a brain tumor, or a fall off the horse, I'll take it!! LOL

I don't like to get snarky either, but I admit that if someone gets snarky with me, or against someone else for no reason, I always get sucked in lol

#108   2012/06/24 11:36PM
    lfga

that guy name Nelson B. has 2 tweets.. one says i have some huge breaking news tomorrow,and the other tweet was..actually i have lots of huge news ...that was it..didnt say what it is about

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list