List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Brad's job

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brad's job

Started by jsum at 2007/08/15 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 11:40AM, Views: 222, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/08/15 10:37AM
    Brad's job
    jsum

Seems like they are paving the way for Brad to leave Newman and join up with Jill and Ji Min and their new company....

#2   2007/08/15 10:39AM
    Re: Brad's job
    carlotta1960

Sounds like a good idea to me. Also, maybe the new company can open its own spas too and give NVP some competition.

#3   2007/08/15 10:39AM
    Latricia

Quote jsum: Seems like they are paving the way for Brad to leave Newman and join up with Jill and Ji Min and their new company....

Brad not worried about that .. he has plenty of money to start his own company.

#4   2007/08/15 10:40AM
    pfoster191

Brad has done well, spending his life on the run, and from pool boy to top position. WOW, he makes it look so easy.
    Patti

#5   2007/08/15 11:02AM
    funandthensum

And he has a great severance package to boot if he should get fired from Newman. He's smart not to quit. They are paying him and he has no work. More time in the break room!

#6   2007/08/15 11:38AM
    Latricia

If I don't have to work and still getting paid I will not be worried about it all. Like I said before it don't matter Brad has a big bank .. and he is only sticking around to hammer the Newman clan. I don't blame him if they going to boot him off the NE board then Brad give the bastards a hard time. Victoria, Nick, Victor and Nikki.go figure.

#7   2007/08/15 11:39AM
    NotSoYButStillR

I'll take Brad's job if he doesn't want it, get paid for no work - is this a great country or what?

#8   2007/08/15 11:40AM
    kimyla

Quote Latricia: If I don't have to work and still getting paid I will not be worried about it all. Like I said before it don't matter Brad has a big bank .. and he is only sticking around to hammer the Newman clan. I don't blame him if they going to boot him off the NE board then Brad give the bastards a hard time. Victoria, Nick, Victor and Nikki.go figure.

He has married into the right families and knows how to smooze. LOL!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list