List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Are You There?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Are You There?

Started by pfoster191 at 2007/08/15 09:38AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 05:38PM, Views: 749, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/15 10:41AM
    Re: Are You There?
    music_lover76

I think by now Lauren thinks she's annoying and knows she is a troublemaker..

#12   2007/08/15 10:44AM
    truetalltales

Quote Revasfan: Why wouldn't she have changed her name? The name doesn't disolve just because the marriage is over.

There was no marriage, remember?

#13   2007/08/15 10:45AM
    Revasfan

Quote truetalltales:
    Quote Revasfan: Why wouldn't she have changed her name? The name doesn't disolve just because the marriage is over.

You don't have to be married to change your name.

#14   2007/08/15 10:46AM
    truetalltales

Quote Baldwin: Does she not work at Fenmore's anymore. Can she not ask for more hours there??? She is friends with Lauren.

Furthermore, she has always had only one job..at Fenmore's. Why does she now desperately need an additional job? Michael is handling her case pro bono....What does she need the extra job for?

#15   2007/08/15 10:46AM
    jsum

I'm thinking that Amber is going to turn up pregnant in a few weeks....after her last time with Kane when he was using her.

#16   2007/08/15 10:51AM
    pussykat

ITA...she will be pregnant, and after......

Edited for Spoiler by FATS, Moderator Soaps.com

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/15 10:56AM
    #17   2007/08/15 10:56AM
    Eppy

Legally a person can use any name they want to call themselves as long as there is no attempt to defraud by doing so.

#18   2007/08/15 11:12AM
    Revasfan

yup

#19   2007/08/15 11:21AM
    virgsoap

I hope Amber is not pregnant. That was really evil that Cane did to her. He is really no better than she. And I hope the skeletons he has in his closet will surface soon. There is not a person on that show who has a good and perfect record. Just take a look at them. And I hope the jury does not put Phyllis in Prison because of what Sharon said. Sharon is the cause of all these problems because she can't control herself, sexually. She wanted her own father-in-law; she wanted her brother-in-law and any other man who would look at her twice. So had she not been in bed with Brad, all of this would not have happened. Then there is Nikki, what kind of woman would sell her own family down for a position? Then what about Jill and Catherine? i will be glad when JiMin shows Jill what he has done because everybody knows he has themoney those kids are blamed for. What is the difference in what he is doing and what the kids did? Then look at how Neal is treating Daniel? Lily will never be happy because she is losing her first real love and I don't care what you say, she loves Daniel. it's funny how everybody can dip their noses in everybody else's business. And I hope Jack finds out that Summer is her daughter before Nick takes her from Phyllis. i really would like to see Phyllis and Nick together because they made a beautiful loving couple. I wish the shoe was on Sharon's foot.

#20   2007/08/15 05:20PM
    pfoster191

Quote Revasfan:
    Quote truetalltales:

You don't have to be married to change your name.

You can change your name to anything you like, however, there are legal steps to do that, and I don't believe she has.
    Patti

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list