List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers: Previews for 8/16/07

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: Previews for 8/16/07

Started by valencia4love at 2007/08/15 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 11:46AM, Views: 1266, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/08/15 09:55AM
    Re: Spoilers: Previews for 8/16/07
    valencia4love

Quote Sunnyflower: Thanks for these daily updates! I love them!

Who is Ben?

Jack's Political Consultant

#12   2007/08/15 09:56AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote Snizzle: doesnt Nick and Sharon tell him...the spoiler on top says....Nick wants sharon there to break the news to noah ...or does he find out before they tell him....

Nick and Sharon tell Noah that Sharon testified against Phyllis? That was dumb!

#13   2007/08/15 10:27AM
    Baldwin

Quote aym0402: Ben is back....YAY!!!!

Till he gets wacked...

#14   2007/08/15 10:28AM
    Baldwin

Quote Sunnyflower: Thanks for these daily updates! I love them!

Who is Ben?

Bens been let go, times running out for him...

#15   2007/08/15 11:19AM
    slewi

Why would Devon care about Phyllis' sentence or if she is out on bail?

#16   2007/08/15 11:22AM
    valencia4love

Quote slewi: Why would Devon care about Phyllis' sentence or if she is out on bail?

Because he blames her for what happen to Dru and thinks she should spend time in jail for it...

#17   2007/08/15 11:28AM
    Aussiegal

I thought I saw in an earlier spoiler (that has been removed) that Ben had something to do with Dru falling off the cliff?

#18   2007/08/15 11:32AM
    wowbabyits2007

Quote valencia4love:
    Quote slewi: Why would Devon care about Phyllis' sentence or if she is out on bail?

Because he blames her for what happen to Dru and thinks she should spend time in jail for it...

Remember when Dru went off the cliff, Phyllis was dialing Jack (or was it Victoria) to tell about Sharon and Brad's one night stand. She was doing this because Sharon wouldn't do as she said during the photo shoot. And does everyone remember during the photo shoot, Phyllis used room service props to rub it in Sharon's face further...Dru was disgusted, stuck up for her friend by trying to grab the phone away from Phyllis and ended up going over the cliff. Poor Dru.

#19   2007/08/15 11:46AM
    slewi

Quote wowbabyits2007:
    Quote valencia4love:

Remember when Dru went off the cliff, Phyllis was dialing Jack (or was it Victoria) to tell about Sharon and Brad's one night stand. She was doing this because Sharon wouldn't do as she said during the photo shoot. And does everyone remember during the photo shoot, Phyllis used room service props to rub it in Sharon's face further...Dru was disgusted, stuck up for her friend by trying to grab the phone away from Phyllis and ended up going over the cliff. Poor Dru.

Thanks guys! I had forgotten about that. Blame it on too many dropped/forgotten storylines... The only thing I could think was that Devon was mad at Daniel and wanted to stick it to his mom.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list