List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Let's place bets. Who's gonna bust up Shack?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Let's place bets. Who's gonna bust up Shack?

Started by Revasfan at 2007/08/15 07:20AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 01:40PM, Views: 1423, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2007/08/15 11:39AM
    Re: Let's place bets. Who's gonna bust up Shack?
    wowbabyits2007

Quote HappyToChat: I think it will be Jack. Even despite the kiss between Sharon and Nick, Jack has serious issues where his ex is concerned. I could see him forgetting who his actual wife is from time to time with the way he acts. He is always defending Phyllis. He makes time for her, he comforts her, he believes her when Phyllis paints Sharon in a bad light. Jack couldn't even bother to take Sharon on a real honeymoon. What a marriage.

I agree! I also agree with whoeve said Sharon can't keep a secret. Also, because Jack such a lying cheat he has the ability to see right through Sharon's lying and cheating and he'll figure out that she still wants Nick and dump her. Even though he doesn't deserve her, and he secretly knows this, he'll get jealous and just get rid of her. In comes Phyllis and Summer.

#42   2007/08/15 11:41AM
    NotSoYButStillR

Quote valencia4love: I think they are going to self destruct on their own ..

Ditto.

#43   2007/08/15 11:42AM
    NotSoYButStillR

Quote aym0402: I'm gonna throw a curve ball and say Grace or Diane...

I know about Jack and Diane (like the song) but did Jack have a fling with Grace in the past - I don't recall this. Please give me the juicy details.

#44   2007/08/15 12:15PM
    calliope

Jack really isn't much of a cheater lately is he? Back in the day of Jill....now that's a different story. What a cad he was!!

#45   2007/08/15 12:53PM
    conway63653

Quote Latricia:
    Quote conway63653:
    Quote Revasfan:
    Quote Latricia: Cool and Smooth Brad baby..

He'll swoop in for the kill.

For his own benefit of course.

It all good Conway , isn't that what Nick doing to get Sharon back.. faking anmesia.

Maybe, but desperate times call for desperate measures! I still say Nick's a dog! No question.

#46   2007/08/15 12:55PM
    conway63653

Quote SharonRox: The way the s/l's are going at the moment it could be any of them!! But I reckon NICK is gonna bust up Shack. He seems to have very little control at the moment, and one minute he's saying that he respects sharon's marriage, the next minute he is saying he loves her & trying to crack onto her.

LOL! Thats one way to put it. I would say for sure that Nicholas Newman is a threat to the marriage for sure! I don't expect Jack to go down without a fight if that is who breaks up the marriage.

#47   2007/08/15 01:03PM
    conway63653

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote aym0402: I'm gonna throw a curve ball and say Grace or Diane...

I love Them LOLOL!!!

I would prefer Diane but we know Grace could definitely shake things up...

Grace is on B&B isn't she?

No just the actress who plays grace is on B&B the character is Donna Logan.

That's right; therefore, "Grace" could wreak havoc in GC.

Wasn't there a cast call out for someone to play 'Grace'? But Amy wasn't sure if it was for 'Grace Turner' or another character?!?!?!

#48   2007/08/15 01:04PM
    conway63653

Quote JTsahottie: Its gonna be Jack. He's the one breaking up the marriage himself. All because of his LOVE for Phyllis and confusion on who he should stand by. Hey man, if it ain't your wife, your marriage is doomed.

True Dadt!

#49   2007/08/15 01:08PM
    Eppy

Phyllis and Jack both. They will realize they were meant for each other after all - especially after Summer's scare and then bye, bye, Sharon and Nick!!

#50   2007/08/15 01:39PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Eppy: Phyllis and Jack both. They will realize they were meant for each other after all - especially after Summer's scare and then bye, bye, Sharon and Nick!!

ITA

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list