List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: was it just me or....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

was it just me or....

Started by iLuvSoaps01 at 2007/08/14 07:47PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 03:17PM, Views: 408, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/08/14 07:47PM
    was it just me or....
    iLuvSoaps01

did kevin fisher look super hot today?! for some reason he jsut looked amazing today!

#2   2007/08/14 07:49PM
    Re: was it just me or....
    nexygirl

Quote iLuvSoaps01: did kevin fisher look super hot today?! for some reason he jsut looked amazing today!

he is handsome but he scares me at times its like he is falling all over jana again no?But he is mean to his mommy but very cute

#3   2007/08/14 07:51PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Quote nexygirl:
    Quote iLuvSoaps01: did kevin fisher look super hot today?! for some reason he jsut looked amazing today!

he is handsome but he scares me at times its like he is falling all over jana again no?But he is mean to his mommy but very cute

Hey Nexy,Kevin loves jana!!! Why do u think he is acting like he does?

#4   2007/08/14 07:54PM
    iLuvSoaps01

yeah i think he does like her again. but maybe thats why she was so wierd cuz of the tumor idk. buttt hes soo funny and cuteeeee

#5   2007/08/14 08:02PM
    Eppy

For a minute there, I thought Kevin has developed a spine when he threatened to turn in Gloria for the tainted cream caper. Then, he caved in and agreed to sneak and spy for her once again. Just when I start to get on his side, he agrees to do his mother's dirty work again! GRRRRR.....

#6   2007/08/14 08:12PM
    iLuvSoaps01

haha yea. butt it was funny they were like threatening each other at the same time. lol

#7   2007/08/14 10:16PM
    CandyLane5

I hope he gets the Emmy for Best Actor next year... he deserves it!!!!!!!!

#8   2007/08/15 07:41AM
    pussykat

I like Kevin as well,,,I hope he doesn't get back with Jana. As far as his mother...he needs to tell her NO MORE SPYING.
    She is so evil...maybe Will's brother will take her for a ride, she certainly deserves it!

#9   2007/08/15 03:08PM
    NotSoYButStillR

Quote pussykat: I like Kevin as well,,,I hope he doesn't get back with Jana. As far as his mother...he needs to tell her NO MORE SPYING.
    She is so evil...maybe Will's brother will take her for a ride, she certainly deserves it!

I think Gloria wants to be "taken for a ride" by Jeffrey.

#10   2007/08/15 03:17PM
    ceetee2

Quote NotSoYButStillR:
    Quote pussykat: I like Kevin as well,,,I hope he doesn't get back with Jana. As far as his mother...he needs to tell her NO MORE SPYING.

I think Gloria wants to be "taken for a ride" by Jeffrey.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list