List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I love Cane, he could be the next...?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I love Cane, he could be the next...?

Started by wowbabyits2007 at 2007/08/14 06:34PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 11:35AM, Views: 469, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/14 06:34PM
    I love Cane, he could be the next...?
    wowbabyits2007

I have to say I too absolutely LOVE the character of Cane with his Australian accent and his attitude of not tolerating b.s. when it comes to some of the wanna-be-bad-girls/boys.

The reason I love his character is because he has morals and ethics (not building on land with high levels of propane) and instinctingly strikes back when someone (Amber) compromises his trust.

We soooo need a character like this in Genoa City, because usually they're way to evil or way to innocent. This guy is a stand up guy allllll the way until someone like Amber plays him. Then...look out!!! I LOVE HIM!!!

#2   2007/08/14 07:45PM
    Re: I love Cane, he could be the next...?
    nexygirl

Quote wowbabyits2007: I have to say I too absolutely LOVE the character of Cane with his Australian accent and his attitude of not tolerating b.s. when it comes to some of the wanna-be-bad-girls/boys.

The reason I love his character is because he has morals and ethics (not building on land with high levels of propane) and instinctingly strikes back when someone (Amber) compromises his trust.

We soooo need a character like this in Genoa City, because usually they're way to evil or way to innocent. This guy is a stand up guy allllll the way until someone like Amber plays him. Then...look out!!! I LOVE HIM!!!

too bad he'll turn out evil

#3   2007/08/14 07:52PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Quote nexygirl:
    Quote wowbabyits2007: I have to say I too absolutely LOVE the character of Cane with his Australian accent and his attitude of not tolerating b.s. when it comes to some of the wanna-be-bad-girls/boys.

THey will probably drop the Cane being bad s/l too!!!!

too bad he'll turn out evil

#4   2007/08/14 08:22PM
    JohnsNicksMom

I wonder how evil he will get?

#5   2007/08/14 08:56PM
    samantha1968

Hi u may love cane he is evil i new he was going to turn out bad. Now the uncle shows up maybe cane has the missing money? see what u think he followed amber and now has 700 thousand?

#6   2007/08/15 06:56AM
    wonder-mom

You never know, he might not be a bad guy in the end *crossing fingers* I mean they had posted how long that Logan and Nick would be an item...didn't pan out at all...there are a lot like that, so they might change their minds. Which I hope, because him standing up to Amber like that....YUMMY! Definatly agreed that they need a man in GC that actually sticks to his word and means what he says!

#7   2007/08/15 07:28AM
    aym0402

Quote wonder-mom: You never know, he might not be a bad guy in the end *crossing fingers* I mean they had posted how long that Logan and Nick would be an item...didn't pan out at all...there are a lot like that, so they might change their minds. Which I hope, because him standing up to Amber like that....YUMMY! Definatly agreed that they need a man in GC that actually sticks to his word and means what he says!

ICAM...I too have my fingers crossed; I want Cane to be a good guy...

#8   2007/08/15 07:31AM
    suegerry

Also like Cane....what a great guy....hopefully he will not be made into a vilian......Amber knew what she doing when she hooked him....what terrible way to have done it....well now he's free to have a nice girl.....

#9   2007/08/15 07:38AM
    Revasfan

Good, bad, he's still fine as he wanna be.

#10   2007/08/15 11:25AM
    wowbabyits2007

Does anyone think that JiMin is Cane's Uncle and has been in town this whole time? I think he has the money. I don't know I'm confused, the spoilers are confusing my guesses...maybe I should stop reading them (but it's so fun)!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list