List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: LML..getting the ax?????????????????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LML..getting the ax?????????????????

Started by gommie at 2007/08/14 02:52PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 12:51PM, Views: 2020, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/08/15 10:01AM
    Re: LML..getting the ax?????????????????
    iowahawkeye

Quote BILLBOWSKI:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI: I don't think that is possible!!!

Neither do I-don't see how it could get much worse..

It can't get any worse!!! Things have gone from good...to bad(Victori Rowell and Eileen Davidson leaving) to worse(Confusing and forgeotten stoyrlines) to unacceptable(Adrianne Leon getting fired) Ridiculous!!!

Wow, Wendy Riche was given a hard time for making GH too "mobster oriented", and then fired for that reason, which i didn't see stop at all when Phelps took over GH, btw. It's still violent and too plot-driven. But that being said, i DO think that LML should not be given free reign over all casting, production, etc, on y/r. I think Jack Smith the old writer, or someone who KNOWS y /r well, should be brought back and promoted. NOT SOMEONE NEW TO THE SHOW, that could be a disaster. I don't know what to think.

#32   2007/08/15 10:13AM
    dhhogan

Quote KeepingItReal: Okay so because the s/l is not going your way NOW she is getting the axe.

She should of gotten the axe when she hooked up Red with Nick. But all was good then for some

She should of gotten the axe when they killed John off. But all was good then.

She should of gotten the axe when she changed Dru's character and made her out to be a physcho and then they kill her off.

But I see now that she split up the best couple ever....Red and Nick she gotta go

She split up Cadrian.....she got to go

She replace AL..........she got to go

Hmmmmm

You are so right KeepingItReal.

Remember when she was someone's BEST FRIEND and some knew every thing about LML, they were chatting with her and everything. Now she has to go, what a laugh

#33   2007/08/15 11:04AM
    laney07

I'll keep my fingers crossed. Why don't they just bring back everyone who helped keep Y&R number 1 for so many years. I just don't get that.

#34   2007/08/15 11:49AM
    iowahawkeye

Quote KeepingItReal: Okay so because the s/l is not going your way NOW she is getting the axe.

She should of gotten the axe when she hooked up Red with Nick. But all was good then for some

She should of gotten the axe when they killed John off. But all was good then.

She should of gotten the axe when she changed Dru's character and made her out to be a physcho and then they kill her off.

But I see now that she split up the best couple ever....Red and Nick she gotta go

She split up Cadrian.....she got to go

She replace AL..........she got to go

Hmmmmm

Great post, keepingitreal. i hear you. I don't think Wendy Riche is the solution necessarily...she may be a better alternative than LML as EP, just not sure yet. They need to bring some of the old team back. I'm so depressed that Ed Scott now has a new job. :< Wendy Riche also produced Port Charles while doing GH.

#35   2007/08/15 12:05PM
    laney07

Oh no. Port Charles had some crazy a s s sl's. Vampires and crap like that.

#36   2007/08/15 12:08PM
    NotSoYButStillR

Somebody else said it but I think it's worth repeating - I don't think it matters so much who's the producer or even who is the writer, what matters is the story and Y&R has to go back to its roots, it was always about the people and the stories, rich drama based on daily struggles, business dealings and love found and lost.

#37   2007/08/15 12:11PM
    laurie6805

All I want to is, if they do bring in someone else can it get worse than the whole RELIQARY s/l!!!!! ROTFLMAO Help!!!

#38   2007/08/15 12:13PM
    granny45

If Y&R is still the #1 rated soap opera, I doubt they will get rid of the head writer/executive. Doesn't make sense that they would. I think they should, but doesn't make sense that they would.

#39   2007/08/15 12:19PM
    laurie6805

Quote granny45: If Y&R is still the #1 rated soap opera, I doubt they will get rid of the head writer/executive. Doesn't make sense that they would. I think they should, but doesn't make sense that they would.

Granny,

I think someone said it is NOT the #1 rated soap right now and that is the problem. I am not sure what website one can find that information out at, but that is what I have read on other posts?
    PS. Save us from the RELIQUARY!!

#40   2007/08/15 12:28PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Quote laurie6805:
    Quote granny45: If Y&R is still the #1 rated soap opera, I doubt they will get rid of the head writer/executive. Doesn't make sense that they would. I think they should, but doesn't make sense that they would.

Granny,

I think someone said it is NOT the #1 rated soap right now and that is the problem. I am not sure what website one can find that information out at, but that is what I have read on other posts?
    PS. Save us from the RELIQUARY!!

The show is still #1,but the ratings are down.1/3 of a million viewers less that this time last year.That is a bug chunk!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list