List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The "hands" on Gens money-speculation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "hands" on Gens money-speculation

Started by Daybrandnew at 2012/06/18 03:16PM
    Latest post: 2012/06/20 11:01AM, Views: 2117, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/06/18 03:16PM
    The "hands" on Gens money-speculation
    Daybrandnew

Could those hands shuffling through the money and passports be Jill's? I don't think she would have any issues about reconnecting with Collin and sticking it to Gen.

#2   2012/06/18 03:51PM
    Re: The
    BobbiSox

Quote Daybrandnew: Could those hands shuffling through the money and passports be Jill's? I don't think she would have any issues about reconnecting with Collin and sticking it to Gen.

IS THIS A SPOILER/ WHAT SHOW ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

#3   2012/06/19 01:29PM
    BobbiSox

Quote Daybrandnew: Could those hands shuffling through the money and passports be Jill's? I don't think she would have any issues about reconnecting with Collin and sticking it to Gen.

NOW THAT I'VE SEEN TODAY'S EPI, those hands were way too young to be Jills. Those were the hands of a twenty-year old.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/19 01:30PM
    #4   2012/06/19 01:33PM
    aquarius50

Quote BobbiSox:

I don't think this is a SPOILER, sounds more like a question.

#5   2012/06/19 01:37PM
    BobbiSox

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote BobbiSox:

I don't think this is a SPOILER, sounds more like a question.

Ya. It was a question asked before the US viewers saw it, it gave away something that was GOING to happen, so that makes it a SPOILER.

#6   2012/06/19 01:44PM
    jcren

I think it is Genevieve's 'dead' daughter Samantha or Adam's ex Skye.

It looked like she was wearing a college ring. Maybe Harvard? That was there for a reason.

I would LOVE for it to be Skye. But it is probably Samantha.

#7   2012/06/19 02:39PM
    just diva

Quote BobbiSox:

NOW THAT I'VE SEEN TODAY'S EPI, those hands were way too young to be Jills. Those were the hands of a twenty-year old.

I agree, those hands were too young to be Jill's. I think that it is Samantha the so called dead daughter. Remember Gen was talking to someone on the phone before they showed the hands. She know who is taking the money and I think it is her daughter Sam.

#8   2012/06/19 02:42PM
    GLfan85

That would be an interesting twist wouldn't it? Having Samantha be the one taking the money. Wasn't she and Sam close? Why would Sam "fake her death"? Lots of questions on that one. But then, if they can bring Taylor back on B&B after literally dying in front of everyone, they could bring Sam on.

#9   2012/06/19 02:42PM
    HeyMon

Why not Samantha? Why not re-write even the re-write of Cane's background. Keep re-writing Cane and Gen until MAB gets it right...which will be never.

#10   2012/06/19 03:16PM
    granny45

I don't think Jill would have anything to do with Colin ever again - not after he tried to kidnap her prescious "grandchldren".

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list