List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sheila carter

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sheila carter

Started by lilmama2012 at 2012/06/18 02:18PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/11 12:58AM, Views: 4906, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2012/10/04 06:29PM
    Re: sheila carter
    Graceee

Quote Yrspoilerhelp: well "Phyllis" who we think is Shelia said "You shot the wrong one!" maybe she was right and Phyllis has been Shelia the whole time

I often wonder about that myself

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 06:30PM
    #22   2012/10/05 06:33PM
    Mr. G

Quote Lady53: Okay here's my 2 cents....

I have always said that the "Phyllis" that was shot was not Sheila but was really her friend Sugar and that Sugar is/was the real mom of Daisy and Ryder. Sheila never had twins and was an only child so there wouldn't have been a sister to be Aunt Sarah, but Sugar did have a sister and lived with Sheila and Tom.
    Sheila had Sugar made over to look like her at one time and was last seen at a plastic surgeons office telling him to make her look like this picture but they never showed the picture.

So was it really Sheila or Sugar as Sheila who was at the PS office and was it Phyllis that SugarSheila was made to look like or was it RealSheila being made to look like someone else completely or has Sheila kept her own face all this time and is just hiding out, maybe in Europe or some other place out of the US.

The biggest thing about the "Phyllis" that was shot is the fact that she never had a limp.

The real Sheila had a limp because of a broken ankle that didn't get treated properly or for days because Lauren broke it when they were trapped together.

I say Sheila is ALIVE

#23   2012/10/05 08:23PM
    yandrfanx_

Sheila is dead so she has not returned.

#24   2012/10/07 06:14PM
    Mr. G

I could not agree with you more.

I have always said that the "Phyllis" that was shot was not Sheila but was really her friend Sugar and that Sugar is/was the real mom of Daisy and Ryder. Sheila never had twins and was an only child so there wouldn't have been a sister to be Aunt Sarah, but Sugar did have a sister and lived with Sheila and Tom.
    Sheila had Sugar made over to look like her at one time and was last seen at a plastic surgeons office telling him to make her look like this picture but they never showed the picture.

So was it really Sheila or Sugar as Sheila who was at the PS office and was it Phyllis that SugarSheila was made to look like or was it RealSheila being made to look like someone else completely or has Sheila kept her own face all this time and is just hiding out, maybe in Europe or some other place out of the US.

The biggest thing about the "Phyllis" that was shot is the fact that she never had a limp.

The real Sheila had a limp because of a broken ankle that didn't get treated properly or for days because Lauren broke it when they were trapped together.

I say Sheila is ALIVE[/quote][/quote]

#25   2012/10/07 09:11PM
    yandrfanx_

Sheila is dead and can stay dead and so she has not returned.

#26   2012/10/09 06:28PM
    Mr. G

She's coming back......Besides they never addressed her death on the Bold and the Beautiful....

#27   2012/10/09 06:44PM
    trixie60

Quote BoomerangWombat:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote lilmama2012: What if yall think they will bring Sheila carter back plz write back

Sheila is DEAD and I hope she stays that way. Lauren shot her and the autopsy report confirmed that it was definitely Sheila.

Does this mean we can't defrost Brad?

LMAO!! You don't have to do that. Just tune in to B&B. Brad is one fine looking man. And yea, Sheila needs to stay dead. And I don't want her to come back as a ghost either. Too many of those have been on here already.

#28   2012/10/10 09:27PM
    yandrfanx_

Sheila is never coming back.

#29   2012/10/11 12:58AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Sheila was a fantastic villain... but we no longer need her.

We need a NEW villain.. a real villain..that is slowly woven into the story..

Mary Jo Mason??? anyone rememmber her??.. wow she was nuts
    and good.. and sent off to prison.. she could return.

Sheila has been over played...

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list