List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sheila carter

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sheila carter

Started by lilmama2012 at 2012/06/18 02:18PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/11 12:58AM, Views: 5036, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/06/21 09:26PM
    Re: sheila carter
    barkingdog

Sheila is dead and please writers keep her dead. We fans are sick of the double mint twins. NO MORE LOOK ALIKES PLEASE!!!!

#12   2012/06/22 03:04AM
    HeyMon

If I am picking who returns from the dead, it's Colleen.

I'd like to see Colleen return from the Dead as a zombie, and pull her heart out of Victor's body. That would 'fix' ol Vic for lying to Tracie her mother. He promised to be 'good' if he got Colleen's heart.

#13   2012/06/22 03:53AM
    Ebybrowempoly

I REALY LOVE DAISY .i hope they don't kill her off .i hope she takes lucy and runs where they can never be found.

#14   2012/06/22 07:47AM
    lovehate

If Daisy is Sheila's daughter,she has a sibling somewhere
    it's Massimo and Sheila 's son or daughter and It's Ridge and Nick's sibbling.

#15   2012/06/22 08:15AM
    Lady53

Okay here's my 2 cents....

I have always said that the "Phyllis" that was shot was not Sheila but was really her friend Sugar and that Sugar is/was the real mom of Daisy and Ryder. Sheila never had twins and was an only child so there wouldn't have been a sister to be Aunt Sarah, but Sugar did have a sister and lived with Sheila and Tom.
    Sheila had Sugar made over to look like her at one time and was last seen at a plastic surgeons office telling him to make her look like this picture but they never showed the picture.

So was it really Sheila or Sugar as Sheila who was at the PS office and was it Phyllis that SugarSheila was made to look like or was it RealSheila being made to look like someone else completely or has Sheila kept her own face all this time and is just hiding out, maybe in Europe or some other place out of the US.

The biggest thing about the "Phyllis" that was shot is the fact that she never had a limp.

The real Sheila had a limp because of a broken ankle that didn't get treated properly or for days because Lauren broke it when they were trapped together.

I say Sheila is ALIVE

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/22 08:18AM
    #16   2012/06/25 10:29PM
    lilmama2012

i knew that wasn't sheila had died it was phyllis and phyllis being not acting like herself

#17   2012/06/29 03:21PM
    lilmama2012

If daisy died sheila will come out of hiding

#18   2012/10/04 01:11PM
    alexdpny

On any soap opera i've watched unless they show the character's real face lying dead somewhere, they're not dead. And even that's still sketchy. To me the two characters are definitely not dead are Drucilla and Sheila. I know she had connections so the PhylilSheila we saw years ago was one of those accomplices and Sheila is somewhere in the world watching everyone's moves including Daisy and Lauren, just waiting till she can truly return.

#19   2012/10/04 06:23PM
    Mr. G

Quote G.D.S.R. 5-5-10:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote lilmama2012: What if yall think they will bring Sheila carter back plz write backI

Sheila is DEAD and I hope she stays that way. Lauren shot her and the autopsy report confirmed that it was definitely Sheila.

I can remember seeing Sheila on Y&R when I was very young, somewhere about five or six. I could have been four. My mom watched it then. I was always scared of Sheila. I would get a baseball bat and hide behind the couch every weekday at 12:30. Even though I'm going on 12, I'm also scared of Daisy.

h
    I did the same thing when I first saw the Wicked Witch of the West on the Wizard of Oz

#20   2012/10/04 06:26PM
    Mr. G

As I have said time and time again She has returned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list